SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
The more i play the more i wonder what actually happened to all the men and how the women were actually able to have children. Heck it's even more true for someone like Kimika who act like she never saw a dick before when MC showed her his when she asked him when they had the diner at the castle. Makes me wonder if those women with children actually had sex to have them >.<
Well even Kimiko does say it that it might be the first time that Kimika's seeing the real thing so

Reactions: F.Lord

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The more i play the more i wonder what actually happened to all the men and how the women were actually able to have children. Heck it's even more true for someone like Kimika who act like she never saw a dick before when MC showed her his when she asked him when they had the diner at the castle. Makes me wonder if those women with children actually had sex to have them >.<
The game takes place in a magic word, and whith magic Everything is possible. Maybe the way for having childrens It's somekind of magic ritual whith no sexual act involved and MC It's just an annomaly in that ritual. That would work in this history.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
- visit Momoko room in the weekend at Earli Morning

by the way, you said that this is the last one you need to finish, can you tell me how to pass the last one from the Red Witch?
@redskys & @sabinonet - After retrying several Early Morning, I finally got it thank you. As for the Red Witch. I believe I got that scene by just visiting the Witch in the Early Morning but you need to finish the scenes for Kimika and Kimiko.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@kenzikenzi

I think you have advance her story by acquiring more of her power from reading books I think. I played for awhile and then just noticed it the one morning. Might also come from giving her enough booze and erotic books at night when you visit her.

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
This game might just not be for me but I just played through the 6.0 updated and let me just say I'm tired of almost seeing sex. Every time I think the MC is about to get some, the scene just ends. Its really annoying imo, and that's pretty much this whole update.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You mean sex with the girls/woman you want? Then you are correct, I guess.^^
But you have 4 and later 5 girls/woman with whom you can have repeatable sex.
The other ones will come in later updates.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dark Magic [v0.6b] [F.Lord] - Original Size: 1.43GB

Download PC (526MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 23, 2018
ok got some issues to figure some of momoko's and 1 of airi's "memories"

but that aside the plot twist is heavy at some point .... taking a blind guess as the game not yet tells : mc might ask a certain person after he saw a certain thing about a certain royal and this way learns about himself as well as at least 3 character
(making this without spoilers is hard af)

honestly when mc saw the certain object i was like "no that ain't true" .... @F.Lord you got me surprised heavily

also i'd love to get ways to fully corrupt every character we meet .... and to be able to visit them and to "redo" some stuff with them .... nami totally needs some sex scenes .... granny aka the teacher does as well + it is a shame that fully corrupted she stays in undies xD

something i actually really like is that we don't have a female trying to dominate us ... red isn't really doing that ... she leads us corruptively into corrupting others for
some needs xD
and some characters are very cute writen, also i do actually personally like that the english is NOT perfect but quiet good : 2 reasons ; 1 it shows it is your secondary language and therefor kudos for extra effort , 2 it us so close to a really fine english that those mistakes there are act more as an acsent of the language adding as a charming value to the game for me

also knowing there is another similar game out wich imo goes to much for slutty than for a nice leveling corruption of characters etc i enjoy this much better

sorry if my english lacked a bit , i am really sleepy right now and a german 2 things wich allow me to confidentally make mistakes ;) (one of them is a joke up to you wich of them)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
ok got some issues to figure some of momoko's and 1 of airi's "memories"

but that aside the plot twist is heavy at some point .... taking a blind guess as the game not yet tells : mc might ask a certain person after he saw a certain thing about a certain royal and this way learns about himself as well as at least 3 character
(making this without spoilers is hard af)

honestly when mc saw the certain object i was like "no that ain't true" .... @F.Lord you got me surprised heavily

also i'd love to get ways to fully corrupt every character we meet .... and to be able to visit them and to "redo" some stuff with them .... nami totally needs some sex scenes .... granny aka the teacher does as well + it is a shame that fully corrupted she stays in undies xD

something i actually really like is that we don't have a female trying to dominate us ... red isn't really doing that ... she leads us corruptively into corrupting others for
some needs xD
and some characters are very cute writen, also i do actually personally like that the english is NOT perfect but quiet good : 2 reasons ; 1 it shows it is your secondary language and therefor kudos for extra effort , 2 it us so close to a really fine english that those mistakes there are act more as an acsent of the language adding as a charming value to the game for me

also knowing there is another similar game out wich imo goes to much for slutty than for a nice leveling corruption of characters etc i enjoy this much better

sorry if my english lacked a bit , i am really sleepy right now and a german 2 things wich allow me to confidentally make mistakes ;) (one of them is a joke up to you wich of them)
I appreciate it if you like the game.
About the English, mine is not perfect, but good thing that I have very nice people help proofread my dialogue.

The reason, I don't want to make Nami's scene repeatable because I don't want you guys to get bore from her for now. She'll have her own romance path and be the big part of MC life in the future... Maybe... :cool:

In my opinion, female has more respect to these sexual things more than man (I'm not white knight or some shit, it's just my opion) yeah... They want to gang bang you so bad but you know... woman... they like to keep thing in their head... and the Magic is just the key to open them.

The story will be continued and the questions will be answered in next next future update.

If Red told you to read a book, so you can control the Magic... You think who's smartest..?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get Momoko's #22 & 23 pictures/h-scene? Since im puzzled at how i can get those. Thanks in advance!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes