myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Everything looked pretty good except for the proof reading.

One thing I did since nothing ever showed up on the hints was to extract the game files and then look at the folder names in the image folder to see who had stuff to do and then tried to trigger the stuff for them.

For finding out most of the memories in the book of memories I went to the folder named bom and looked at the ones that were blocked in the book to see if I could recognize where happened at then I went to that room and tried triggering it. Only one I had left mostly was Airi and that's mostly because I always go after the small breasted girls in the game and tend to ignore the other ones or spam past them faster to get to the small breasted ones.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Everything looked pretty good except for the proof reading.

One thing I did since nothing ever showed up on the hints was to extract the game files and then look at the folder names in the image folder to see who had stuff to do and then tried to trigger the stuff for them.

For finding out most of the memories in the book of memories I went to the folder named bom and looked at the ones that were blocked in the book to see if I could recognize where happened at then I went to that room and tried triggering it. Only one I had left mostly was Airi and that's mostly because I always go after the small breasted girls in the game and tend to ignore the other ones or spam past them faster to get to the small breasted ones.
Okay man. Everyone has their own type of girl.
But something you can keep them to yourself. It's like all of my hard work and thought just for you guys to spam skipping or asking for full save.
If you play free version atleast give the one who made it for you a respect.

ca4ca

Jan 1, 2019
not working android 9, motorola z3 (animations) @F.Lord "0.6b"

all, without animations work. (black screen , with option visible of dialog to continue animation )

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? Main page walkthrough only goes until version 3.0, trying to get through myself but it is a nice reference for when you get stuck.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
are some scenes in the wrong order? the night scene with the stepmother. you can fuck her but a tittfuck he says im not brave enough?Oo or in her room she give you a blowjob before handjob and tittjob. corruption at 28-30% or am i wrong.

i am looking forward to further updates of this masterpiece(y)
ps: bravery 2

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
are some scenes in the wrong order? the night scene with the stepmother. you can fuck her but a tittfuck he says im not brave enough?Oo or in her room she give you a blowjob before handjob and tittjob. corruption at 28-30% or am i wrong.

i am looking forward to further updates of this masterpiece(y)
ps: bravery 2
drink rum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3 girls lure MC to a room then hit him in the head with a bat, MC was not knocked out but he faked that he did.

2 of the 3 girls rape MC but MC allowed it, does this need a rape tag? DarkMagic 2019-03-16 17-18-59-62.jpg

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
3 girls lure MC to a room then hit him in the head with a bat, MC was not knocked out but he faked that he did.

2 of the 3 girls rape MC but MC allowed it, does this need a rape tag? View attachment 264541
I don't know, when talk about rape I think most of people will think the MC will rape the woman. So, I will prefer no rape tag.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
The gallery should be left unlock & only send a spoiler alert warning if you try to view locked scene. I am currently stuck & don't know how to unlock the rest of the scene for Kimika & Kimiko. The magic note only provide hint "I wonder what Ruriko's doing in the morning".

Try Ruriko at morning & only have the option of "Mana Regeneration".

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
Need help..The game crashes at the scene where Jack, Momoko and Kimiko are talking to the Queen and Kimiko's Godmother..
Just after that scene of the screenshot..

One more question, how do I get the Red Witch's last scene?..

By the way, I'm playing the current version of the game, Dark Magic V0.6b..

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes