f90v

Apr 2, 2019
No, I don't think the previous version save data cause this and I don't think it's a bug either. Please, give me more information, do you unlock everything and that's the last scene you're stuck on?
Yes I had unlocked all of the required events and the last scene i was stuck on was being told to wait for 3 days for the test result which after waiting and waiting and doing every other thing then still no cut scene for it :(

Torak Da Goblin

Aug 24, 2018
hey i cant seem to find the second book to read im at about day 24 and cant seem to track it down, can anyone help me out?

cubus777

Mar 20, 2019
why can't i summon Airi to the dinner ? she always busy

I used to call her in the previous version easily

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
why can't i summon Airi to the dinner ? she always busy

I used to call her in the previous version easily
What time did you call her?

... I have no time to answer all of your guy's questions. Just playing around and read the dialogue.

cubus777

Mar 20, 2019
What time did you call her?

... I have no time to answer all of your guy's questions. Just playing around and read the dialogue.

I know it's evening, and i tried but no response ( I tried every time else just in case )

ty for your patience n ur time :giggle:

cubus777

Mar 20, 2019
Meet her at the Park then. She already told you that.
I did it once before, were there a 2nd time, i don't remember that (and there was nothing written in the note) :unsure:

but it seems as you said. (y)

again ty for ur patience n time, i appreciate it :giggle:

cubus777

Mar 20, 2019
still confused about this game it says incest but his mom and sis arent realy related to him ? does he meet his real mom or sis and fuck them in them game ? sombody explain ?
Nope, as far as i understand, when you call Airi "Mom" it's incest
if u called her "Airi"; she become Jack's step-mother.
well, in both situations they're not blood-related.
and so far there's no story about Jack's origin.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
is there any walktrought i was inm 1.5.1 now 1.6.1 and didnt change in MEMORY BOOK so i dont know what to do now :D

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know the highest magic/knowledge/bravery and Strength you can get so far? How can you trigger the princess and queen drawing session?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I've been playing this VN/Game off and on over the past week or so, and finally finished it last night, or at least I think I finished it (ran into what I believe to be the main story content wall)… This is one of those Corruption Grinders similar in vein to games like the one called Corruption... But in a semi-Fantasy setting and not all characters are directly corruptible... Some you can't even corrupt, but they are pretty much already sexually interested in the protagonist... I did run into content walls with various side characters a little too quickly I thought, so much so that you are eventually left mostly with the basic grind elements (some of which don't further anything) and a main story that you pretty much just moves along by skipping time while sitting in the main room of the home... But eventually even that ends for the current content... I do hope the developers plan to add way more content into the surrounding side stories and events, to keep you busy, like it does in the beginning up to the middle of the current content... Because it feels kind of empty eventually, post soldier test, with only that occasional main story line events to keep you entertained... Of course you could repeat stuff you already opened up, but that can be tedious and boring... Overall, I think this VN/Game is entertaining, funny at times, romantic at others, and doesn't take itself too seriously all the time, and yet enough decent story to keep me hooked...

I went ahead and posted my review...

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes