F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I've been playing this VN/Game off and on over the past week or so, and finally finished it last night, or at least I think I finished it (ran into what I believe to be the main story content wall)… This is one of those Corruption Grinders similar in vein to games like the one called Corruption... But in a semi-Fantasy setting and not all characters are directly corruptible... Some you can't even corrupt, but they are pretty much already sexually interested in the protagonist... I did run into content walls with various side characters a little too quickly I thought, so much so that you are eventually left mostly with the basic grind elements (some of which don't further anything) and a main story that you pretty much just moves along by skipping time while sitting in the main room of the home... But eventually even that ends for the current content... I do hope the developers plan to add way more content into the surrounding side stories and events, to keep you busy like in the beginning up to the middle of the current content... Because it feels kind of empty eventually, post soldier test, with only that occasional main story line events to keep you entertained... Of course you could repeat stuff you already opened up, but that can be tedious and boring... Overall, I think this VN/Game is entertaining, funny at times, romantic at others, and doesn't take itself too seriously all the time, and yet enough story to keep me hooked...

I went ahead and posted my review...
Thank you so much for the long and constructive rating. I'll keep things that you pointed out in mind and try to improve them over time. Yes, the side story for each character will be developed and we'll get to know them more in the future. Right now it's still like a big world with less thing in it, but I can't wait to fill this world up with contents that I'm sure you'll enjoy. I'm working really hard on this project. I'm always happy when I saw someone appreciate my work. Thank you again.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a full save I can use? I'm having trouble unlocking some scenes.
I'm the same way. I couldn't get the 3rd special to unlock the scenes I'm missing.
Look at post 1493 (page 75), Mahmut was nice enough to give a full save (0.6).

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm the same way. I couldn't get the 3rd special to unlock the scenes I'm missing.
Look at post 1493 (page 75), Mahmut was nice enough to give a full save (0.6).
By third special, are you talking about the books that increase your knowledge? The third book is gained from the school, if I remember right... You have to do a task for the nun school teacher... But there are other progressions that are needed to open the school... Sorry if that isn't what your talking about...

Zip

Reactions: F.Lord and Zontany

BastardX

May 13, 2018
By third special, are you talking about the books that increase your knowledge? The third book is gained from the school, if I remember right... You have to do a task for the nun school teacher... But there are other progressions that are needed to open the school... Sorry if that isn't what your talking about...

Zip
Sounds interesting any idea what it is to open for 3rd book anybody?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

Zip
Sorry, I'm talking about Special Event 3 in the gallery. The image with you and the girl in all orange. I talked to multiple people about my training, but I don't know if my day is too high or not.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Sorry, I'm talking about Special Event 3 in the gallery. The image with you and the girl in all orange. I talked to multiple people about my training, but I don't know if my day is too high or not.
You have to complete almost everything first, then try to visit the living room in the evening for Nami.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Living in pirate world but afraid to the virus? And it's not even virus, just false positive by the antivirus.

My antivirus no have option for false virus, in my antivirus understand(is virus, and now i go blocked) if my anivirus understand,(not is virus, them go pass)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
My antivirus no have option for false virus, in my antivirus understand(is virus, and now i go blocked) if my anivirus understand,(not is virus, them go pass)
Your AV most likely uses heuristic analysis as part of real-time scanning. Heuristic analysis typically results in a lot of false positives. When AVs flag Ren'py games, it is almost always a false positive from heuristic analysis.

lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
How do you get the fairy flower scenes to trigger? I've watered the plants to max (I think) and gotten a scene with the sister and a butterfly, bit nothing has happened so far.

Rommel887

Oct 15, 2018
Hi!
What is the name of the song in the menu? I tried the listed music in the credits but it's none of them and shazam also couldn't find it.
Keep up the good work! :)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi!
What is the name of the song in the menu? I tried the listed music in the credits but it's none of them and shazam also couldn't find it.
Keep up the good work! :)
Oh, sorry for the late reply, I was on the move to the new place.
The song name "Witchy Bitchy" in Youtube library.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes