Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Oh, i think u could make some "spells" to the MC, like, with some corruption ( 60% - 70% ) you can make the people work for u, u get it? The "grindy" ( i dont now how to write this word, my english is limited, sorry) will be more easy to buy the "resoucers", like, Rum, Lollipop and whatever you are going to put in this game :p

Oh, and you can break the limited mana, like put the MC to training "cast" and with this he will have more mana to consume. Oh and, put a gallery in this game, will be good to review the scenes. ( In the menu \_(°u°)_/ )

I cant wait for the next update, i like to see how the dev. goes evolving during the game updates.

Reactions: F.Lord

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
What is the current version in this public version? v0.1.2 or v0.2.0? Because on @ 's patreon say the v0.2.0 will release on 24 October 2018?

Aug 16, 2017
I have to apologize for my poor English. I am not a native English speaker, but I'll do my best to make most of it understandable.
Language: English
this I will never understand. with so many sites and mods and users all over the web ready to translate games (including this very site), why as a developer do they always try to make a game in a language they are not fluent in? that's like me trying to develop a game in Japanese (or any language not English).

surely its better to dev it in your native tongue and hope someone will offer their service? how many games do we see from japan that have had this done? even weirder is that it is the ONLY language being used, so not even native AND English.....the logic boggles me

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
this I will never understand. with so many sites and mods and users all over the web ready to translate games (including this very site), why as a developer do they always try to make a game in a language they are not fluent in? that's like me trying to develop a game in Japanese (or any language not English).

surely its better to dev it in your native tongue and hope someone will offer their service? how many games do we see from japan that have had this done? even weirder is that it is the ONLY language being used, so not even native AND English.....the logic boggles me
Market share. English is an internationally spoken language, I'm guessing his native language isn't. Making games in other languages limits exposure.

There's also the possibility that someone may come along and offer to correct his broken english, and the odds of that happening are way higher than the odds of someone offering to translate, both because there's more eyeballs on the game and because correcting grammar issues doesn't require the person correcting to know another language.

Aug 16, 2017
Market share. English is an internationally spoken language, I'm guessing his native language isn't. Making games in other languages limits exposure.

There's also the possibility that someone may come along and offer to correct his broken english, and the odds of that happening are way higher than the odds of someone offering to translate, both because there's more eyeballs on the game and because correcting grammar issues doesn't require the person correcting to know another language.

this would be understandable as a market share idea if it was in both languages, like many others, which would broaden possible share, but not only one which they don't know as well. my point is that only doing it in a language which is not native just makes it look worse. if English was a second language and users see this, its more forgiveable, but this way is just bound to make a worse first impression.

read through a lot of feeds just on this site and those that make a game with bad English and only bad English get a far worse review than those that have more than 1 language. hence my boggling

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Alright, I got it now...

Kamiko: Mommy... I don't feel so good.
*Kamiko fade away*
I can´t play (no time) since the update, what happend? someone died? o.o

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is it worth giving it a chance 0.2.1? How much content atm?
there is a decent amount of content, sex scenes with your mom, some scenes with your sister, sex scene at the park in the morning, and other scenes here and there

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
this would be understandable as a market share idea if it was in both languages, like many others, which would broaden possible share, but not only one which they don't know as well. my point is that only doing it in a language which is not native just makes it look worse. if English was a second language and users see this, its more forgiveable, but this way is just bound to make a worse first impression.

read through a lot of feeds just on this site and those that make a game with bad English and only bad English get a far worse review than those that have more than 1 language. hence my boggling
Say the market for an English game is 1 million customers. Low quality English cuts this in half, to 500,000. The market for a game in Russian is 400,000. English is a better decision right off the bat, and that's before taking into account that 1. the game's English can improve, either because you learn the language better while working on it or because the community offers corrections and 2. a significant chunk (let's randomly say 25%) of the Russian market can probably understand the game in English.

(Looking at actual numbers, there are about 10 times as many English speakers as Russian, so my ratio was a little off.)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes