Aug 16, 2017
Oh, it's for 0.2.1

Use code "resetmana"
You can't add more right now, just can reset it to 100%
I know its for 0.2.1. I read it in your post no.185.
still says invalid regardless and yes I did indeed add the patch and no I didn't try the other codes.
I only tried the money one and the stats one to cut around the grind. is it possible that the patch in the OP is incorrect?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I know its for 0.2.1. I read it in your post no.185.
still says invalid regardless and yes I did indeed add the patch and no I didn't try the other codes.
I only tried the money one and the stats one to cut around the grind. is it possible that the patch in the OP is incorrect?
Yes, it is incorrect if you apply patch over V.0.2.1

Bt there is no new events
And i cant read any books?
You can start with visit Airi in the Afternoon at the castle then (Not on weekends)

Reactions: Akatsuki17

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Bt when i go to her it has no options to talk with her
Late morning on each day (Except after when she went to school) Momoko'll read a book in living room, try to talk to her about book, and when you done it, go to her room in the afternoon then ask about book again. But, In a first day you can't talk to her.

Akatsuki17

Oct 21, 2018
Late morning on each day (Except after when she went to school) Momoko'll read a book in living room, try to talk to her about book, and when you done it, go to her room in the afternoon then ask about book again. But, In a first day you can't talk to her.
I have already done
And is there any possibility to increase knowledge from 1???

Aug 16, 2017
@F.Lord can you please ask a MOD to update your OP?

you have install instructions telling us to use a patch that you now say is not needed for current version.
this is why the maxall code doesn't work as I followed the posted info (yes some of us DO read it)

posting the current codes there would also help to clean the feed up so you don't get someone asking each and every feed page.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord can you please ask a MOD to update your OP?

you have install instructions telling us to use a patch that you now say is not needed for current version.
this is why the maxall code doesn't work as I followed the posted info (yes some of us DO read it)

posting the current codes there would also help to clean the feed up so you don't get someone asking each and every feed page.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Now, Patch file was removed and I added Codes in a first page.

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion.
Now, Patch file was removed and I added Codes in a first page.

cool. just need remove patch info from installation spoiler and your good. leaving it will only lead to peeps asking about it too, such is the nature of F95 :D

Reactions: F.Lord

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I cant figure out how to corrupt Airi further, i got her to %5, gave her a massage at night but if i repeat it, it does not increase, what do i do to progress further?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I cant figure out how to corrupt Airi further, i got her to %5, gave her a massage at night but if i repeat it, it does not increase, what do i do to progress further?
That's not corruption by a magic.
You have to go to Red Witch and learn magic from her.
You can visit Red Witch at Night in your room.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes