tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is extremely weird, suddenly my saves are all dated in september?? where did my october saves disappear to? also i'm now suddenly way back where i was in sept but not where i was in oct... did you do something??

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
this is extremely weird, suddenly my saves are all dated in september?? where did my october saves disappear to? also i'm now suddenly way back where i was in sept but not where i was in oct... did you do something??
I can do nothing with your save... But it may happen when I reversion the game back to some point which game's package name is different.

I'm so sorry, I didn't double check on this one.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I can do nothing with your save... But it may happen when I reversion the game back to some point which game's package name is different.

I'm so sorry, I didn't double check on this one.
so they are there but hidden in a dir of a different name.... so hard to hunt down hmmm unless the mac version is still old, had some luck with some others cuz the mac version still had the old dir name.

Reactions: F.Lord

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
money cheat code is not working, i used addmoney 1000, it's did not work
Did you enter it into the "code" entry from the main menu? Also, did you try having your mouse over the text entry box when you hit ENTER? (It didn't work for me if I didn't have the mouse over that box. Even though I could type the text, I couldn't actually enter it without having the mouse over the text.)

Reactions: F.Lord

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
thanks this great game.
also i wonder.
for now just airi with the most event ?
i mean even i can get 100% to Nami
there is nami event ?
or still development ?

just asking

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
neat little game you made there! Much content for that little disk space. Somehow advancing by 2% is damn slow.. but If you made it possible to advance by 5% corruption at least should be more rewarding. Shame that much of your work into making climatic world went to hell with modern clothes. Like Japaneese shool uniform. What I like is advancement of sluttyness in this game. At least characters do not look like cheap hookers the more we corrupt them, but are more sexy like it should be. Many characters. Animations! Choices. I like this game, one of the best made with those tools.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
thanks this great game.
also i wonder.
for now just airi with the most event ?
i mean even i can get 100% to Nami
there is nami event ?
or still development ?

just asking
Yes for now, Airi has the most scenes. Other's in development.

neat little game you made there! Much content for that little disk space. Somehow advancing by 2% is damn slow.. but If you made it possible to advance by 5% corruption at least should be more rewarding. Shame that much of your work into making climatic world went to hell with modern clothes. Like Japaneese shool uniform. What I like is advancement of sluttyness in this game. At least characters do not look like cheap hookers the more we corrupt them, but are more sexy like it should be. Many characters. Animations! Choices. I like this game, one of the best made with those tools.
First of all, thank you so much for playing and rating this game.

You can corrupt them up to 5% each time. And yeah... There're limitations of the tools I'm using right now. Somehow I can't control game theme as good as it should be but I will try to make it less awkward.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes