F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
This is using Android, the latest version of the game - Dark Magic v.0.2.2
I fixed the bugs and already updated on the first page. Please re-download and install V.0.2.2f. Right now you can input cheat code.

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
sir i want to ask.
what character that we can go to sex scene ?

beside airi, himiko (the girl at park), the girl at store

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Looks cool but man incest.... i am tired of this perv stuff u needa do version without it or something to give player on choice turning off/on.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Looks cool but man incest.... i am tired of this perv stuff u needa do version without it or something to give player on choice turning off/on.
Actually, in V.0.2.2 story has changed a bit in a beginning and you can choose to call her by name or mom.

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Actually, in V.0.2.2 story has changed a bit in a beginning and you can choose to call her by name or mom.
Today, after download the 0.2.2 version i just overwrite the apk from 0.2.1 version
And my save file still work.

So to chose call Airi with her name should i play new game ?
Or there is an option to change it without play new game.

Thank the information anyway.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Today, after download the 0.2.2 version i just overwrite the apk from 0.2.1 version
And my save file still work.

So to chose call Airi with her name should i play new game ?
Or there is an option to change it without play new game.

Thank the information anyway.
You can input code "truestory" to change Airi into Mom or "stepmom" to change it back.

Ops...! I think I added this to change-logs. Sorry.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Are the women some sort of plant people and it being the reason for you to be the only male? Or is there some other reason for the girls to have flowers on their heads?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Are the women some sort of plant people and it being the reason for you to be the only male? Or is there some other reason for the girls to have flowers on their heads?
LOL. No, they are not plant people. The reason why you are only male in this world will be... Hey just bear with me alright? I will try to revealed this later. And the Flower on their heads is like a sign for their town.

Reactions: Exnaruto07
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes