FUM310

May 20, 2018
thers a bug in android version i cant past trough the nickname for MC so i cant play it at all

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
That's not corruption by a magic.
You have to go to Red Witch and learn magic from her.
You can visit Red Witch at Night in your room.
When i visit her at night all she says "you have to read more books to increase your mind powers", i have already read "Grow some Balls,Power From your body" how do i get other books?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
you don't you have to wait for next update.
so than how do you Corrupt Airi Farther? i have used the cheats and there is already sex scenes set up with characters, but you have to corrupt them farther to get them, so how do i do that? i thought F.Lord said i had to use magic, but now you say there is now more in this update so...?

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
so than how do you Corrupt Airi Farther? i have used the cheats and there is already sex scenes set up with characters, but you have to corrupt them farther to get them, so how do i do that? i thought F.Lord said i had to use magic, but now you say there is now more in this update so...?
if you go to main page and look at channel log it shows the max stats you get in this current version.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
If you are looking to grind up her specifically (without cheats):
Early Morning
- Knock on her door
- Cast Spell, Soul Corrupts/Get Naked (+5% Corruption)

Late Morning
- Go to Town Mine
- Do Work/Get Paid (+$20)

Evening
- Buy Candy (-$7,+1 Candy)

Night
- Knock on her door

Late Night
- Visit Red Witch
- Mana Regeneration (-1 Candy)

I believe there are scenes that will add corruption when first encountered as well.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
If you are looking to grind up her specifically (without cheats):
Early Morning
- Knock on her door

Late Morning
- Go to Town Mine
- Do Work/Get Paid (+$20)

Evening
- Buy Candy (-$7,+1 Candy)

Night
- Knock on her door

Late Night
- Visit Red Witch
- Mana Regeneration (-1 Candy)

I believe there are scenes that will add corruption when first encountered as well.
I have no option to cast spell on her in the morning?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have no option to cast spell on her in the morning?
My suggestion for now is restart a game with no cheat code only for first day when you've met everyone and learn some spell from Red Witch so you can use cheat code.

I think right now your game just buged out. Sorry, I didn't check my coding enough.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
why on PC people dont use save game editor RenPy Save Editor its a 904kb file ver 1.5 it works on all renpy games

i tried upload here but could not find it i know where it is but application

there mega link ver 1.6.1

here is where i found it took 5 min tops to find it

Reactions: F.Lord

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im thinking a lot peoples pc maybe not good enough i got i7 3.4 GHz quad core 16gb ddr3 ram Gforce GTX 970 and the only time i had any problem was when i ran out hard drive space could not save game after a backup all was fixed save game ,, this game runs great cant wait next update ,,

i got 1 Question why cant i nail sister when i got ger upto 100 act 90% all girls at 100
all i get do with sister is check her out then put to fingers into her pussy other time when sleep all i can do there see all make mess over her body & how come mum not pregnant yet or anyone else that nailed the girl at park exercise the girl for 40 coin nailed her

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
im thinking a lot peoples pc maybe not good enough i got i7 3.4 GHz quad core 16gb ddr3 ram Gforce GTX 970 and the only time i had any problem was when i ran out hard drive space could not save game after a backup all was fixed save game ,, this game runs great cant wait next update ,,

i got 1 Question why cant i nail sister when i got ger upto 100 act 90% all girls at 100
all i get do with sister is check her out then put to fingers into her pussy other time when sleep all i can do there see all make mess over her body & how come mum not pregnant yet or anyone else that nailed the girl at park exercise the girl for 40 coin nailed her
Hey calm down. I tried to add as much contents to the game as I can. Some contents may be updated later in the next update.

And don't worry you gotta nails her for sure.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
OK if images are not in game with settings to allow it it not going happen cool thanks quick reply F. Lord
Thanks again

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great game and looking forward to it continuing. Will head over to Patreon tomorrow (for the new billing cycle).

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes