Hpb25663

Nov 14, 2017
I like this game I havea total of 7 people up to 100 percent corruption but will not let me get into the castle to try and corrupt anyone else. What can I do to go further in the game version 2.2f

Reactions: RedPyrate

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I like this game I havea total of 7 people up to 100 percent corruption but will not let me get into the castle to try and corrupt anyone else. What can I do to go further in the game version 2.2f
Now (V.0.2.2f) you can't go inside the castle yet. Until some point of story (Maybe next 1 or 2 updates), you will. Now I'm trying to make events that will occur abound you as much as I can. Thank you for playing and please be patient for me.

Reactions: Exnaruto07

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's in the tag cloud on top of the page. Because of that, when you click on the "Mobile Games" on the top bar, this game does show up on that list.

Reactions: F.Lord

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
the first book is in the store, the second you have to corrupt momoko and talk to her afternoon and the third do not know yet. If someone knows and share thank you (I used the translator)

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
the first book is in the store, the second you have to corrupt momoko and talk to her afternoon and the third do not know yet. If someone knows and share thank you (I used the translator)
There is no third book right now. Also, you can get the book from Momoko before corrupting her. Just talk to her while she's reading in the morning then go find her in her room in the afternoon. Momoko's book raises knowledge while the book from the store raises bravery. You can only read each of them once.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
Here is F. Lord's progress update:

Game Progress Update (2018-11-11)
Hey everybody!

I just realized I should do this update a month, and for today the news is "We almost there, guys!". The render images are nearly 90% done! And for now, only V0.3.0's images took disk space more than V0.1.0's! OMG! but whatever, someone's still calling me lazy...

Okay, I'd go back to work now!
Thank you for playing.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Here is F. Lord's progress update:

Game Progress Update (2018-11-11)
Hey everybody!

I just realized I should do this update a month, and for today the news is "We almost there, guys!". The render images are nearly 90% done! And for now, only V0.3.0's images took disk space more than V0.1.0's! OMG! but whatever, someone's still calling me lazy...

Okay, I'd go back to work now!
Thank you for playing.
developer, do not care what that guy said. I know that developing a game is very difficult and if the guy complains that he's going to play another game I'm going to make a game for him. I'm enjoying the game, I continued the good work.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes