Dinka

May 15, 2018
Good art. A good amount of content and variety for a game in this stage of development. Grindy as fuck!! WITH ALL THE CHEATS ACTIVELY CHEATING it is a GRIND! The mana system is stoopid annoying. Its a corruption game. Every time you cast your spell you get 3-5% corruption. You have enough mana to cast two spells, you can refill your mana once a day. Even using the cheat code for the mana every second time is like... There are like 25 corruptable characters. I'm 40 years old. I didn't have this kind of free time available when I was 10!

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Good art. A good amount of content and variety for a game in this stage of development. Grindy as fuck!! WITH ALL THE CHEATS ACTIVELY CHEATING it is a GRIND! The mana system is stoopid annoying. Its a corruption game. Every time you cast your spell you get 3-5% corruption. You have enough mana to cast two spells, you can refill your mana once a day. Even using the cheat code for the mana every second time is like... There are like 25 corruptable characters. I'm 40 years old. I didn't have this kind of free time available when I was 10!
Hey calm down. I know it is grindy now but I'm trying to find the best way to make it better here too.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
First of all, you can get through all the current content without any cheats in about 2 hours if you follow the walkthrough and use the skip button. At least I was able to. Just have to figure out the game. Second, you can actually refill twice a day if you use up all your mana before the evening, refill in the evening, use it up on Airi and Momoko, and refill again at night. Third, there's really only a need to focus on three or four characters as of now, not 25 even if there are 25 corruptible characters, so you can't use that reasoning to call it grindy. Finally, there will be a way to improve how fast you can corrupt characters in the future when lots of corruption is actually needed to reach new scenes, so chill. Hope you can still enjoy the game though!

Last edited:

Trevize72

Nov 22, 2018
buongiorno, congratulazioni per il gioco, uno dei migliori del genere.
Domanda:
non riesco a risolvere il punto "10. Fai il passo 6 di Momoko in Afternoon, sblocca Riding Fuck" della guida.
Come e dove posso scopare Airi in modalità Riding?

ovviamente ho completato il percorso di Momoko

Last edited:

Trevize72

Nov 22, 2018
good morning, congratulations for the game, one of the best of the genre.
question:
I can not solve the point "10.Do step 6 of Momoko in Afternoon, unlock Riding Fuck" from the guide, Airi.
How and where to fuck Airi in Riding mode?

Obviously I completed the Momoko quest.
Thank's

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
question:
I can not solve the point "10.Do step 6 of Momoko in Afternoon, unlock Riding Fuck" from the guide, Airi.

Thank's
Now in version 0.2.2f there a bug wherebyou have to increase Airi corruption more than Momoko's in case you want to unlock that scene.

Trevize72

Nov 22, 2018
Now in version 0.2.2f there a bug wherebyou have to increase Airi corruption more than Momoko's in case you want to unlock that scene.
Thank you much for your reply!
Ok, I increase Airi corruption more than Momoko's, but where I can do that scene (Riding fuck)?

my version 0.2.2

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Thank you much for your reply!
Ok, I increase Airi corruption more than Momoko's, but where I can do that scene (Riding fuck)?

my version 0.2.2
Peek Momoko in her room in the afternoon (If she goes to school, you have to peek her on Weekends) and continue.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
question:

Thank's
Oh sorry, looks like I made a mistake! That should've been step 7 instead. My bad!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes