kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Yes it is a bug right now, please use code addmoney for now to fix this problem.
Oh btw I got paid easily after corrupting the mine pettanko
Yuriko? Yusiko?
Man, she's a bae. Please add her scenes soon lol - ok I know im not a top level patreon, but this is just a feedback :p

Any schedules for $1-$5 patreon releases?

Reactions: Exnaruto07

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Oh btw I got paid easily after corrupting the mine pettanko
Yuriko? Yusiko?
Man, she's a bae. Please add her scenes soon lol - ok I know im not a top level patreon, but this is just a feedback :p

Any schedules for $1-$5 patreon releases?
If next version (v0.4.0) it will release next month.

Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Something I find that doesn't make sense is once you've gotten Airi corrupt enough that you can fuck her: when you sneak into her room during the late night period you're not brave enough to fuck her tits with a bravery of 2, but you are brave enough to fuck her pussy.

Also, since the scene said it wasn't finished, I hope that we can re-trigger the scene with Yasuko where you meet Yasue without having to start over or go back to a save that was before the scene occurred.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalifianto

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
does it have to be at a certain time because after the classroom visit they just say come back and i went 3 days in a row
yep just tried at different times on n ext day a MC just keeps saying ill come back another time

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Did the cheats change? Trying to add money always results in "File "<string>", line 1 expected statement..." and all others in eg. "NameError: name 'truestory' is not defined"

After two downloads and a couple of hotfixes, the install begins to look a bit shifty to me ;-)

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
indeed there is an issue with test subject 2 , i tried few days morning , afternoon , evening and still nothing

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes