Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Here's Hot-Fix for V.0.3.0 (Windows & Mac)

** Hot-Fix for V.0.3.0: **

Install by replacing "scenes.rpyc" in the game folder.
It fixed:
1. Yasuko does not pay you in the Evening.
2. Event with Hitomu & Nami does not trigger.
just put in the hot fix and still cant do test subject 2

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Now that version 0.3.0 is out, make sure to leave a rating for the game if you enjoyed it! I will work on updating the walkthrough in a few days once I get the time to. If you notice any big grammar mistakes or typos, message me about them so that we can get those fixed for the next version.
As my friend said here, please give this game a rating and write your opinion or the suggestion about the game. Thank you so much for playing you guys!

Reactions: Gugatron

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Keep up the nice work @F.Lord It's getting better and better :D one thing that would be nice tho, is some voices and sound during the sex scenes :p

Reactions: F.Lord

Sromo

Apr 17, 2018
I have no idea how I got here, nor can I get here again. I simply started save and it seems that it missing some images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so any info about this?

Corball

Nov 23, 2016
I have no idea how I got here, nor can I get here again. I simply started save and it seems that it missing some images.
so any info about this?
So I do not get the image not found at the top left but I do get a lot of no images showing up when I know for a fact there should be something showing up. Way too much black space throughout the game and was also wondering who else got this as well.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The MC can no longer earn money at the mine, near the end of the update (after girl/boss gets new office & returning sister catches you & her in a 69)?

Hey "F the Lord" are you an atheist or Luciferian cause all of the sex books have Holy Bible printed on the back binder? Are you trying to sew bad karma?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Bug: cannot receive any money after the mine manager moves to her office. This makes recharging mana impossible outside of tiny 10% increments since you can't buy candy, slowing the game to a glacial crawl.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
Bug: cannot receive any money after the mine manager moves to her office. This makes recharging mana impossible outside of tiny 10% increments since you can't buy candy, slowing the game to a glacial crawl.
Just use the money cheat code for now. The bugs will be addressed soon.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes