my_knowledge = ###
my_bravery = ###

To increase magic just visit Red Witch at night

mom_consumed = ##
Sister_consumed = ##
(char name)_consumed = ##

I hope this helps

have fun

Hello any idea why i cant do Dark Fairy or Guardian ,,, i i know its not bec i not met 1 i met dark fairy 90% all other girls i corruped before met them cant work out name in game im hoping to corrupt Dark Fairy who sening some girl to kill me

Reactions: blank23412

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hello any idea why i cant do Dark Fairy or Guardian ,,, i i know its not bec i not met 1 i met dark fairy 90% all other girls i corruped before met them cant work out name in game im hoping to corrupt Dark Fairy who sening some girl to kill me
You just can't right now. I can't do every girls in the same time. And don't worry I already have plans for her.

I got no idea either I got I-phone 6 + no one makes game here for apple Iphone
I'm on the research to make this game playable on iOS right now, but no promises here.

Reactions: Exnaruto07

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
I know it said v0.30f is the hot fix but I still can't do the Hitomu&Namie's #TestSubject2 event bro.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I know it said v0.30f is the hot fix but I still can't do the Hitomu&Namie's #TestSubject2 event bro.
The event is just you follow them to school and that's it. But do you get a school event with them?

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
The event is just you follow them to school and that's it. But do you get a school event with them?
Oh, so is it not repeatable then? I did get that event but since the "Test subject #2" option still popped up I thought there would be another one after that.

Reactions: F.Lord

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Also I've seen folks said that there is also an Erotic Book #2 for Witchy baby, is that true? I haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I did get a school event with Hitomu and Namie in version v0.3.0, is the v0.3.0f update suppose to fix that event?
Someone will bug out before activate the scene sometimes.

can somebody upload latest save?
Use code instead, you will miss the events. Some scenes can't repeatable.

Oh, so is it not repeatable then? I did get that event but since the "Test subject #2" option still popped up I thought there would be another one after that.
Sorry for the miss leading.

Reactions: Ted-E.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Might I have a hint on how to achieve that with her? #WitchyBestGirl
You can put volume 1 in someone's room, watching her while bath, wait a few days and search her room. Ohh that's not a hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted-E.
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes