baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Im already using 0.3.0 for android ver
and still getting bug from subject test #2

when i see first page it alrewdy 0.3.0f
does this version already updated on android download link ?

and what about my save file ?
can i use it ?
or just overwrite the apk ?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018

and what about my save file ?
can i use it ?
or just overwrite the apk ?
Yes, you can just overwrite it. You save file will be okay.

oh antoher one..
taka event only have 2 ?
onsen and fix water ?
Yes.

android ver

Reactions: baka_ending

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hi there Lord! First of all comments..."F" is for "fun" ?...really? Ahm...:unsure::unsure::unsure:.

Ok, Let's get serious (not too much, just a little). The quality about the graphics... It's a leak of engine? I mean, one of your goals is improve your engine?

Are you working to improve the animations? Is your First time on that field?

I want to make a fair rating but I can't If i don't know What are your tools or your knowledge in this field.

Finally you got my fingers crossed for you. My best whishes on this adventure. Your doing great! You remember me one dev called Runey, from the game harem hotel, now he is working full on that game and their patrons are growing and growing, much work, much content in every update... and don't give up! Share your dreams whith us!!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
*1 minute after running the 0.30 update, the scene while the MC sleeping*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the update, mate!
The story keep getting better and better as it advance indeed, not to mention there's also more repeatable scenes to keep us staying in the game :LOL:
Yasuko's story ended with cliffhanger, tho, gonna expect some new character in the next update then

Pretty sure it will keep getting asked by other who didn't read the dev explanation on the previous page

Keep up the good work, mate!

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi there Lord! First of all comments..."F" is for "fun" ?...really? Ahm...:unsure::unsure::unsure:.

Ok, Let's get serious (not too much, just a little). The quality about the graphics... It's a leak of engine? I mean, one of your goals is improve your engine?

Are you working to improve the animations? Is your First time on that field?

I want to make a fair rating but I can't If i don't know What are your tools or your knowledge in this field.

Finally you got my fingers crossed for you. My best whishes on this adventure. Your doing great! You remember me one dev called Runey, from the game harem hotel, now he is working full on that game and their patrons are growing and growing, much work, much content in every update... and don't give up! Share your dreams whith us!!
No... F is not standing for Fun lol.

Yes, my goal is to improve the quality of the render image over time. You can see and compare from monologue to latest update.

I'm working on improving the animation but something I can't do because of the tools limitations. And I used to play with animation before but it's just to try it out.

I'm full time app/game developer, but this is my first time with first game in this field (NSFW). I'm using Honey Select I think the oldest one (Not Neo) and the reason I choose this tools because I like its art style myself.

Thank you for your supporting.

MARVEL95

Nov 17, 2018
Did u remake event "WATER SYSTEM" bro?

And how too use erotic book #2 ?

Btw, u did really great job. Good render, animation, the story and i hope, u will add feature "threesome" in the family dinner / dinning room

Sorry for bad English

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Did u remake event "WATER SYSTEM" bro?

And how too use erotic book #2 ?

Btw, u did really great job. Good render, animation, the story and i hope, u will add feature "threesome" in the family dinner / dinning room

Sorry for bad English
Yes, I did, please read the changelogs.

About erotic book #2:

Reactions: kalifianto

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, I can't unlock the "public sex" for Namie, i try like it say on the Walkthrough (Step 3) and nothing, and the "test subject 2" still impossible (maybe not in this version ?)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hello, I can't unlock the "public sex" for Namie, i try like it say on the Walkthrough (Step 3) and nothing, and the "test subject 2" still impossible (maybe not in this version ?)
If you ask about Test Subject #2 and talk with Namie about Hitomu is also a teacher at school you should come back to the clinic tomorrow event will trigger.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
You're supposed to come back and try to be a test subject everyday for three days. The scene will automatically play out on the third day. If you don't get the school scene, just keep trying.

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
the School scene is the Public Sex scene ? oh so i'm just stupid, I get this scene ^^ and the Test Subject 2 is not in this version ?

Reactions: F.Lord

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Liking this game so far :) kinda reminds me of Research into Corruption but in medieval times with magic.
Can't wait for more.

Reactions: F.Lord

Trunkmonkey

Sep 30, 2017
I am also having issues installing on android. I have also deleted the previous version. It goes to 80% pauses jumps to 90% then fails.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes