F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I am also having issues installing on android. I have also deleted the previous version. It goes to 80% pauses jumps to 90% then fails.
Which Android version are you using? Check if you have enough free space and final suggestion is re-dowoload from new file file host.

Trunkmonkey

Sep 30, 2017
Which Android version are you using? Check if you have enough free space and final suggestion is re-dowoload from new file file host.
I have redownload from different sources multiple times. As well as restarted the phone. It's a brand new S9 that was just playing v2.0. And I have gigs of space left. I might just have to wait for another update :(

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have redownload from different sources multiple times. As well as restarted the phone. It's a brand new S9 that was just playing v2.0. And I have gigs of space left. I might just have to wait for another update :(
Sorry to hear that, but I will try to recheck my part again.

Reactions: Exnaruto07

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a problem.I follow the walktrough and on point 16 is written that i should by the book on the store and read it but i can´t do that.I have buy the book and i have it in my inventory but i don´t have the option to read that book only that from the sister.My stats are Magic 2, knowlege 1, bravery 1 and strength 0

Last edited:
Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
i have a problem.I follow the walktrough and on point 16 is written that i should by the book on the store and read it but i can´t do that.I have buy the book and i have it in my inventory but i don´t have the option to read that book only that from the sister.My stats are Magic 2, knowlege 1, bravery 1 and strength 0
It's not suppose to happen. If you brought a book it should be in the shelf in your room. But I'll check it again if there's something wrong in my code. Thanks for the report.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I have to say i couldn't stop laughing at Taka's shy little daughter when she was hungry and really got a laugh when the water was fixed on how quickly she got ready with her swim gear. Never thought i would see a little cutey like that in this type of site but you pulled it off perfectly. The daughter acted just like a lil girl at that age and not used for loli purposes just a perfect part of the story line. Good job. I needed that laugh.
I really like how you pulled off all of the facial expressions during conversations.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I the only one having an issue with not being able to train with Airi in the evening at the park? It mentioned that is when I should and even the walkthrough mentions it then, but I dont see or get anything.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Am I the only one having an issue with not being able to train with Airi in the evening at the park? It mentioned that is when I should and even the walkthrough mentions it then, but I dont see or get anything.
Try to talk to Airi about the training in her room first.

Last edited:

c21james

Nov 30, 2018
Here's a quick updated walk-through. It should get you through all the available scenes although I may have missed a scene trigger. I'll add the new character pictures and any fixes to it after I play through the new version (which I have yet to do lol).

Edit: Finished the walkthrough. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it since I was able to get everything by following it. Well, except for the Taka breastfeeding scene but it seems like most of you don't have any problems with finding it.
i cant download it again? pls help D:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
it stayed like this
*snip*
until it get the timed out
Here try one of these
Dark Magic Walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: F.Lord and c21james

c21james

Nov 30, 2018
ehm, it seems i passing some events
can i still continue the days and triggering those events?
i am 46th day

Last edited:

c21james

Nov 30, 2018
it seems u can corrupt Airi with just getting bath earlier than her at morning
she do masturbate on u while u sleeping on the bath(?)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes