Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
just finished it good stuff wonder how it will end in chapter 8 well i would have preferd is she was pregnant with a girl if they decide the gender i dont want him to share his mom with his son lol anyway probs to the creator damm

(if he has a daughter we can have dad/son mom daughter fuck perfect ending also the sisters can be there he has his own kingdom another man would ruin it but hey i support this creator either way just a opnion :D)
What about a fucking SPOILER ALERT before ruining it for everyone?

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
Seriously, dude, you just spoiled my entire evening. I downloaded this game, went to work, and I just came back from work, really eager to play this. I've been waiting for this update for a long time, and now YOU, who NEVER wrote a single post on this forum, decide to write your first post in here, SPOILING THE END OF THE CHAPTER for everyone to see, just because you don't know how to freaking post in a forum. This pisses me off so much.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Seriously, dude, you just spoiled my entire evening. I downloaded this game, went to work, and I just came back from work, really eager to play this. I've been waiting for this update for a long time, and now YOU, who NEVER wrote a single post on this forum, decide to write your first post in here, SPOILING THE END OF THE CHAPTER for everyone to see, just because you don't know how to freaking post in a forum. This pisses me off so much.
Thanks for the heads up man, trying my best not to read whatever he wrote. Hate idiots who can't think before they act.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
You may want to refrain from visiting the forum in general if you want to avoid spoilers of a new game-version. Ain't against the law to post feedback or share ones opinion on some new stuff (although I get where you're coming from, still) so it's in your own interest to avoid any possible source of spoiler. And in this case it isn't even that difficult.. so really, it's your own fault.

Next time download the version from the front-page, play it and THEN visit the forum after you're done. Use common sense.

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
This is a comment section in which you comment on the game or rather the newest update so if you don´t want spoilers I suggest not reading beforehand as there is nothing wrong with spoilers being posted here

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I actually visited because I was interested in the changelog for this version (that doesn't necessarily include spoilers) which, unfortunately, is not in the front page.
Also, there is, and has been for years, something called SPOILER ALERT, that is normally used in forums where people are not complete monkeys, so quit babbling nonsense.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I actually visited because I was interested in the changelog for this version (that doesn't necessarily include spoilers) which, unfortunately, is not in the front page.
Also, there is, and has been for years, something called SPOILER ALERT, that is normally used in forums where people are not complete monkeys, so quit babbling nonsense.
i look at the walkthrough to find out what is in the update

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Are all the women in this game "large" milfs? The screenshots would have me believe so

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes