MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
It's almost 6 GB as is, I don't understand how either, it's not as though it has enough content to call for such a large size, but there it is, images.rpa, 5,366,285 KB aka 5.36+ GB

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It's almost 6 GB as is, I don't understand how either, it's not as though it has enough content to call for such a large size, but there it is, images.rpa, 5,366,285 KB aka 5.36+ GB
How do you not understand? It's actually pretty easy to understand... uncompressed images take up a lot of space. Get it? Also, did you guys somehow miss the Official Compressed version on the first post?

You looking a little pathetic right now though. I mean, you already said you didn't like the game and find it boring (which is fine), but you're still here trying to lightweight trash it.

Reactions: fun_bot

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
How do you not understand? It's actually pretty easy to understand... uncompressed images take up a lot of space. Get it? Also, did you guys somehow miss the Official Compressed version on the first post?

You looking a little pathetic right now though. I mean, you already said you didn't like the game and find it boring (which is fine), but you're still here trying to lightweight trash it.
Wow, I clearly struck a nerve here, I don't know why you're getting so uppity over a discussion like this, am I not allowed to discuss the game further, even after saying I'm not a fan of it? Do I need to ask for your permission or someone else's to discuss this game and it's absurd official file size? Even if the compressed version is official, the also official regular version is still large in size, it still exists.

But hey, you want to look at this as me "lightweight" trashing the vn, that's just like, your opinion; much like the story in this, I find it amusing is all.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 6!

PC (248MB): - -
Mac (236MB): - -
I cant seem to open the game after downloading, is there anything i can do to fix it?

Feb 7, 2018

I love this game, but the amount of images that it has do not properly justify the amount of space that it takes. Most likely, it simply is bad coding at work here. Why have one smooth line of code to do something when you can have 5 sloppy ones doing the same thing? Nonetheless, between choosing speed or file size, I'd choose speed every time, so it's not like I am mad at the developers.

deadguy37

Jan 24, 2019
I love this game, but the amount of images that it has do not properly justify the amount of space that it takes. Most likely, it simply is bad coding at work here. Why have one smooth line of code to do something when you can have 5 sloppy ones doing the same thing? Nonetheless, between choosing speed or file size, I'd choose speed every time, so it's not like I am mad at the developers.
Can't tell if joke or...

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The size comes from the images, not the coding, like not even remotely the coding, one folder containing about 20 .png images is about 60 MB or so in size.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Man this guy sure takes his sweet time to make non-animation joke game...must be the old patron sickness
Trying my best with the time that I have. :confused:

Also the file size should be smaller next version since i'm going to lightly compress the whole thing and keep it in one version instead of compressed and non compressed most likely.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Man this guy sure takes his sweet time to make non-animation joke game...must be the old patron sickness
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Look at his revenue, you think he can live doing exclusively just his game? You clearly have no idea how much work it is to create and update a game every month. He's ONE guy, working on it alone PLUS has a regular 9 to 5 job (I assume)... If anything, he's really doing a fantastic job of regular updates.

There are creators who make 10 times what he makes and don;t produce regular updates... you're way out of line.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes