MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
I never understood how people who do not financially support the author of the game can get annoyed or even make demands if something does not go according to the plan. You should be thankful that you can play the game for free.

Jan 22, 2019
While I'm all for incest, some poses, and specially the close ups either turn me off or make me laugh. Sometimes both.

I'll still play the next update though.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
There was never a set in stone release date. Only an estimate of the first half of March.

The dev doesn't do this for a living either, so if things happen and he doesn't make an estimated release window well that's just the way it is. Please understand that.

There's only two chapters left in Dark Neighborhood, and he's trying his best to deliver the best game possible. So be patient, and the update should be released at some point this week.

_Neversoft_

Jan 9, 2019
Needs an option to hide CGs with the MC in them. He is hideous and thoroughly annoying. Really puts me off. Otherwise, I like it.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
There was never a set in stone release date. Only an estimate of the first half of March.

The dev doesn't do this for a living either, so if things happen and he doesn't make an estimated release window well that's just the way it is. Please understand that.

There's only two chapters left in Dark Neighborhood, and he's trying his best to deliver the best game possible. So be patient, and the update should be released at some point this week.
Yep ! I'd rather wait and play a finished release without bugs than some beta-buggy-shitty releases. Bugs are Boner-Killers.
Take all the time you need dev !

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Needs an option to hide CGs with the MC in them. He is hideous and thoroughly annoying. Really puts me off. Otherwise, I like it.
For some reason your message is glitched on my PC. From what I can gather you want an option to replace everyone's face with MCs face, weird request but okay.

Reactions: Dufy
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes