RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
The download links are a nightmare. Only mega works for me and I tend to avoid it because it asks to log in if you want to download past 50% and even then it will glitch sometimes. One doesn't work, another is stopped by ESET, another completely freezes your PC...

Reactions: HaRRyMix

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone share a new link to the CH 6 guide/Walkthrough ?
Everytime i try to download the CH 6 guide it gives me an error " Temporary error, try again"

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's probably gonna get dropped Wednesday
Gonna be done most likely in a few days and then give to testers for a day or less and upload the patreon version so yeah around teus/weds is fair. :)
This man is out of this world for real, going from 95% to 99% to 99.99%, not even done at the end of the week. I’m stopping my pledges towards this shit. He can’t provide liability in any way...
Well whether you keep your pledge or not, I am sorry you feel jerked around. I thought I would have been done two weeks earlier but I wound up making an extra scene in the middle and another small one in the beginning as well as getting swapped to a longer shift at my work this week so it all compounded to wind up being my longest release yet besides my renpy remake so I do apologize for that.

I try to stick with just the progress bar but sometimes i make estimations under the bar of when I'll get done and that's on me when i don't hit them.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes