Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
1617018455655.png

Hello Patrons!

A quick TL;DR: a small demo will be in testers hands in the morning of March 31st (pst) so you guys can play it either the same day or the day after.

This includes a lewd scene with a character, a tease/ramp up scene with another as well as some light story cut short before the mc and friends are inside the cave where the MC discovers his powers.

I wanted to add something at least twice as big and a bit more grandiose, setting up the protagonist as well as most of the main story but making this out of order and trying to get the "particle effects" to work for the umpteenth time and honestly working hard to break bad habits I have accrued over the past year and a half slowed me down a bit.

Regardless, I am in a good place with everything now and am still very excited to show you this stuff because the way you react on here and on the update discussion on discord will shape how I piece together the rest of my scenes I am sticking in for 0.1 and what type of things you would like to see added to the erotic department for instance pacing and what types of shots and animations you like to see added or what feels missing, IE penis reveals, character reactions, ramping up etc.

Once this is out, I will be posting weekly up until the release of the main 0.1 for the game. Assuming next month goes the same way as this one (probably a bit better but there are so many harder tasks to finish and the navigation to remake and what to pick and choose goes in.) The actual release will be near the very end of the month as well.

So yeah, I will see you again in a few days as well as a week after that so stay tuned.

Thanks a million for the support and have a great day.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is this game animated?
No. Almost all games that are have the animated tag; the only exceptions would be a game that didn't have animations for most of its content but has them later on but it still doesn't make up the majority or the tags haven't been updated. If a game is marked complete and has no animated tag it's a safe assumption that there are none.

Reactions: Nightex and a1fox3

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
This is a matter of personal preferences, so we can't give you a final answer to that.
In my case, I didn't like it at all. This game is way too silly and the sex scenes were subpar compared to other titles. I skipped everything to the end If I recall correctly just to see how it ended and I'm happy I've chosen to do so
Recommended some good games like games which are truly amazing.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Recommended some good games like games which are truly amazing.
Honestly I think this is a great game, but I like quirky characters, the fucked up elements, supernatural hi-jinks, feckless but well-meaning MCs, not-supermodel female characters, mind-fucks, overbearing older sister characters, non-con, super stacked milfs, and the Kafkaesque elements of the whole situation this game posits, so it ticked a lot of hyper-specific boxes for me.

On what I think of it an objective note, the writing is excellent and the lighting is a great mix of warm and sombre which sets a really unique and fitting scene for the whole macabre escapade.

EDIT: didn't recommend other games, lol... Some games I personally think are amazing are Light of my Life, The Headmaster, Twisted World (if you don't like futa or traps though it might not be for you), Taffy Tales, anything by TK8000, Dark Magic, Dreams of Desire (hopefully you've played that though), Adventures of Willy D, Waifu Academy, Harem Island and Confined with Goddesses by Eroniverse, Summertime Saga (you probably already know it and have an opinion though lol), Sex Note, anything by Siren's Domain, anything by Nergal, My New Life by BeggarofNet, and Mythic Manor. There are a bunch of others I like but they're mostly monster games and not in the same vein as this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: uhhhok
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes