cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Perhaps, but if you only give them the "little death," it's a repeatable quest.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
I'm actually thinking La Petit Mort...
1611036446674.png 1611036446674.png

Reactions: Aahz

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how graphics have changed ;o
replayed a few scenes of this game today, what a difference as I remember this was one of the better games back then

Krapra

Dec 26, 2017
I just got finished this game. It's wonderful I loved it!
Only one problem. No female voice acting. It's really shame.
If you fan of incest game than you must play this game. If you not just go pass this game.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
is this good game ?
This is a matter of personal preferences, so we can't give you a final answer to that.
In my case, I didn't like it at all. This game is way too silly and the sex scenes were subpar compared to other titles. I skipped everything to the end If I recall correctly just to see how it ended and I'm happy I've chosen to do so

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
is this good game ?
its subjective, but its your average typical story about your average MC, who dreams about sexing up his sisters and mom, enter a sex demon who then gives him powers to help him realize his darkest fantasies, with a mission to knock up the whole family or he dies... what could go wrong??;)

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This is a matter of personal preferences, so we can't give you a final answer to that.
In my case, I didn't like it at all. This game is way too silly and the sex scenes were subpar compared to other titles. I skipped everything to the end If I recall correctly just to see how it ended and I'm happy I've chosen to do so
WHen i played it i turned it off at the point where it give you the option to cut off your own dick in fear of incest

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

HawtGuitar

Mar 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Dark Neighbourhood v1.0 Super Gamer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.07.2019 (cosmetic fixes)
Does this have a walkthrough mod in it like some others?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes