d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Man this game is good but sometimes i was so irritated.

1) I am so tired of listening to the same shit like It's wrong, we should not do it, we can't do it, you are my sister/mother bla bla bla. It's just too much. It's good to hear such things at the beginning of the game but buy continue it for so long? totally spoils the mood.
For fuck sake MC has gone already too far still the same shit with wrong and all that.
2) Marsha's body looks great but man wish the developer had given more time to her face. I don't find her beautiful. That's just my opinion though. wish sharon was the mother and marsha was the aunt.
3) Marsha is pushed again and again. She's the one having the most scenes. I am least interested in her still i was forced to see her again and again.
4) Some unrealistic things like tearing of clothes just after a car accident, tearing of clothes after expansion of breasts, filling up stomach so much that it makes them look fat. all these unrealistic shit spoiler the fun for me

Reactions: Fapmaister

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Haha this game is super uber funny in its own way, yet the huge boobs and incest story are so good. I love it!

spk146

Sep 8, 2020
Perhaps she´s a "butterface" but i dunno, i love Lilly´s face. What´s the asset/render of she?

Btw, interesting game, with good humor sometimes and yes, the MC is annoying but i know it´s the flow that the creator want to create about the game.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes