botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what is this i thought the game ended this is the same version with no changeloge
so we don't know what new things have been added
all i know it's a little bigger then last version
maybe they changed the ending to a better one where sharon doesnt die in the end
or maybe it shows what happened to the dad good riddance he was a bad dad anyway
or maybe it will show what the girls did when the demon showed up
i guess ill have to play to find out after i finish lust man standing
Oh you lazy bastards. It's 2 posts above yours.
I hope a special place in hell is reserved for all of you unable to read even the last few posts in a thread. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is there a compressed version of this game cause my internet sucks and downloading 3gb would take for ever, I would really appreciate a compressed version , thanks
Randeza, Fzoner95 and fastbullet

The super gamer edition has a new scene in the hot tub with 70 renders.
here is compressed that "super gamer" version a while ago - with 70 hot tub pics - https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-nei...-psycho-delusional.7030/page-125#post-2071786

ps
i downloaded this new"super gamer" and there were absolutely no differences in images count, scripts or anything else compared to this compressed version.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I assure you that in this version there is an extra scene in the Hot Tub. (I'm playing, mate)
which character we are talking about? lilly?
I assure you that i checked twice an image account, script changes and all is the same in these two version we are talking about? only if they replaced characters/images?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
which character we are talking about? lilly?
I assure you that i checked twice an image account, script changes and all is the same in these two version we are talking about? only if they replaced characters/images?
Wasn't there some post back in the thread explaining how to trigger this scene using the console? If that correct then those images most likely in the other version too.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wasn't there some post back in the thread explaining how to trigger this scene using the console? If that correct then those images most likely in the other version too.
my point - this "new" has actually no new stuff compared to previous version (all of that was already there - only it should be triggered, meaning the script/patch could be posted for that, for these not working with console)

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
my point - this "new" has actually no new stuff compared to previous version (all of that was already there - only it should be triggered, meaning the script/patch could be posted for that, for these not working with console)
Unknown that detail. I did not unlock that scene with the console

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unknown that detail. I did not unlock that scene with the console
and you played/unlocked it now, playing from the beginning or not?
as these scripts/images I was talking about are from the chapter 1 (GAME\game\scripts\locations\Home\Hot Tub\lillys swimming lesson.rpyc; GAME\game\images\Chapter 01\Home\Hot Tub\Lillys Hot Tub Swimming\(70 images))

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
and you played/unlocked it now, playing from the beginning or not?
as these scripts/images I was talking about are from the chapter 1 (GAME\game\scripts\locations\Home\Hot Tub\lillys swimming lesson.rpyc; GAME\game\images\Chapter 01\Home\Hot Tub\Lillys Hot Tub Swimming\(70 images))
No, I had saved 2 scenes before. I had no problems loading it. You can always skip the scenes.

Reactions: JOJOAMD and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, I had saved 2 scenes before. I had no problems loading it. You can always skip the scenes.
ok, i played this new version with the (additional/prolonged?) swimming scene, and the same scene was fully accessible in the "old" compressed version as well, meaning that the "old" crunched version could be a "super gamer" edition after all.

Nevertheless, I crunched/packed the "new"/"super gamer" final version just in case:

Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 8 SuperGamer] [Psycho Delusional] (2.97 gb rar pc original)

259 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Don't get how someone making a small request is begging.
Oh my. Let me clear my throat. :censored:

"Hey guys, someone upload latest save, I lost mine/my little brother deleted mine/I don't have time to play and would rather jump to the end than actually just put off playing until I do have time" (I'm sure those on the last one definitely actually maybe have a busy schedule, but it's still adding to the pile)

"Does anyone know how to deal with this game-breaking bug?" (despite it having been brought up real early on in the thread that it's not a bug, they're just following a dead walkthrough that has been repeatedly stated to be out-of-date; the search function, not Google, is your best friend here)

"Can someone put up the patreon code for skipping to the new content" (times 10, on one page, five minutes after an update, then three hours after, then 5 days after, there's a trend here) (bonus points, the excuse "I nuke my saves from orbit every time I get to the end of new content, can someone lend me theirs?")

"Go to this developers page and talk mad shit despite having never heard of this before today, as I have it on good authority they're a shitbag and the Truth must be spread to all corners of the known world, and then, the galaxy." (Whether or not the developer is a hack, that's just malice mongering)

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes