HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
psychodelusional I just want to congratulate you on completing the game, that is a great achievement! :) And it sure has been a crazy fun ride, gave lots of laughs and lots of "what the f...?!" moments, but all has been fun :)

I wonder what your next project gonna be, if there's gonna be a next one :)
There will be a new project.. and We have already met the first character.!!

Reactions: Asuna.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
A damn good example to all these other devs. You consistently delivered quality, fun, humor and hot content up to and including actually completing this title. No engine change bullshit, no milking your patrons for half-ass updates... just straight dope shit from start to finish. Many thanks.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
A damn good example to all these other devs. You consistently delivered quality, fun, humor and hot content up to and including actually completing this title. No engine change bullshit, no milking your patrons for half-ass updates... just straight dope shit from start to finish. Many thanks.
how long would you say is the gameplay?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
How do i open the dev console please?
shift+O , you need to enable the console by changing config.console = from false to true in console rpy-file which you find in renpy then common. I think that is correct not sure tho

hectorcamicia

Sep 19, 2017
How do i open the dev console please?
Open the file 00console.rpy that you find in the folder [installation folder]\renpy\common. Then search and change the line
config.console = False
to
config.console = True

Finally launch the game and hit the combination SHIFT + o.

Have fun!

Reactions: dE_VoYd

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I usually really dislike all the games with demons and magic shit, but this was great from start to finish.

HCOTAF

Sep 20, 2018
Open the file 00console.rpy that you find in the folder [installation folder]\renpy\common. Then search and change the line
config.console = False
to
config.console = True

Have fun!
Thanks for that, any advice as to what program to use to open the rpy files please

HCOTAF

Sep 20, 2018
config.console = False
to
config.console = True

Have fun!

I don't think im destined to see this! It now comes up with the following when asking to play the scene Ren'py script not enabled. Not jumping

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
WOW
One of the few Games here that really made it to the end,and even had a nice ending to it......
will be curious what the Dev is planing next,if it is as nice as this one then count me in with the support.
Greets

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 8 SG] [Psycho Delusional] (2.96 gb rar pc original)

266 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
This hasnt been updated has it?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes