May 24, 2019
dark neighborhood is right
i can hardly see a thing that includes the subtitles
everything else is perfect
you can save
you can save screen
you can rollback
the artwork is dead on in the light that is
the only thing i dont like is this deity thing.
i hope it doesn't ruin the story other then that is great

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
The Visit. If you do not know the game.. hurry!!! You do not know what you're missing!! ;)
I played The Visit, but for some reason, I do not remember that scene or even those characters. Where in the game does the scene take place?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what in the world is it with all that text and black background
i would like to see what hes doing instead of reading about it

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Not quite sure what I expected but that's probably the most satisfying conclusion I could think of

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm very sad why complete this game.
I want to more I like this game
Better to complete the story and start a new game than keep drag it on forever. The protag knocked up all his female family members. What more would you want to do after that? There is those games that keep introduce new characters all the time, watering down the initial story. I'm happy the dev didn't do that to this game.

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
It is Rosa the Maid and the police officer Juru (sp), when MC and Rosa goes to the store at the end of the 0.9 update
Bro I'm dumb. I looked through my save files, and I totally remember that now. I even saved in that location, because I thought it was a pretty hot scene.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont Eerie Entity HHUUKK

whatever the case i love you for this and im sure once my other brothers play this game they will love it as well :D
Loved it psychodelusional did a brilliant job with this and like I said before kind of sad that it's now finished the dark humor in this game made it a standout I don't think there is many Vn's that come close to this one and will also certainly miss Marsha Scarlett and Lilly

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
just curious, is there any missing part in Super gamer related to Marsha from the begining to chapter 7 ?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes