cavaemon

May 29, 2018
What do you think of the character next game? :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if they look as good as this... x100 fuck yes! kinda hope MC will be how do you say? less ugly not too old and just average. no glasses please the protag needs to be at least capable of being more than and YES they needs to be not at rock bottom as we know that is pretty much done every game... kinda make the start off a point where MC is not at shit creek but at the foot of a long journey of greatness with however many turns and ups and downs you can put into a MC. geek protag don't need to be "geekish" and " jock" protags could always use some things to make them more humble or friendly. avoid the over the top tropes is all im saying UNLESS it fits a situation. but best game ever I feel it fell in my category of games :) 4-1/2 out of 5

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
if they look as good as this... x100 fuck yes! kinda hope MC will be how do you say? less ugly not too old and just average. no glasses please the protag needs to be at least capable of being more than and YES they needs to be not at rock bottom as we know that is pretty much done every game... kinda make the start off a point where MC is not at shit creek but at the foot of a long journey of greatness with however many turns and ups and downs you can put into a MC. geek protag don't need to be "geekish" and " jock" protags could always use some things to make them more humble or friendly. avoid the over the top tropes is all im saying UNLESS it fits a situation. but best game ever I feel it fell in my category of games :) 4-1/2 out of 5
Sometimes I wonder, how many females play this types of games? there's so little games that the MC is a woman and don't get raped all the time.

Reactions: Wayward38

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder, how many females play this types of games? there's so little games that the MC is a woman and don't get raped all the time.
youd be surprised... anyway tho yeah plenty of FmC games that have rape buuuuut they are mostly 2d hentai or a few 3d ones like amy hotel and some others...

Nov 11, 2018
Please drop a Chapter 7 full save. I have lost my save and I'm actually a bit short on time to play the game from the start. So, a bit of help will be good. Thank you

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So is this a game with a lot of choices/main story element where characters matter between chapters (i.e. you do something in chapter 1, you lock out options in chapter 6 when they show up again), or is this more of a "there is only one main story path, but darn there's a lot here"?
From what I gather there are options, but ultimately they all take you down the same path.

In some ways this game format is refreshing because the creator finished the game in a timely fashion with regular updates. Cant tell you how many creators try to use more complex game modes (various pathways) and are either unable to finish, abandon the project, or the quality falls off a cliff.

So I am happy and grateful the creator for this game came up with a plan and stuck to it from start to finish. And as others have suggested this game is very underrated. Sure it's kind of simple, but some of the sex scenes are extremely erotic specifically because of how vulgar they are. And that's something I haven't found in many other games.

I will likely become a donor for this creator as he has teased mods for future project and I am satisfied with this project...as long as the incest theme remains in play of course :) psychodelusional

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Anyway to get a Nopy downloadlink? dont use Mega and all others dont seem to work (mega is too big for me to download) dont wanna download the Mega App Again for the 50th time

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes