BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what is this i thought the game ended this is the same version with no changeloge
so we don't know what new things have been added
all i know it's a little bigger then last version
maybe they changed the ending to a better one where sharon doesnt die in the end
or maybe it shows what happened to the dad good riddance he was a bad dad anyway
or maybe it will show what the girls did when the demon showed up
i guess ill have to play to find out after i finish lust man standing

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what is this i thought the game ended this is the same version with no changeloge
so we don't know what new things have been added
all i know it's a little bigger then last version
maybe they changed the ending to a better one where sharon doesnt die in the end
or maybe it shows what happened to the dad good riddance he was a bad dad anyway
or maybe it will show what the girls did when the demon showed up
i guess ill have to play to find out after i finish lust man standing
Oh you lazy bastards. It's 2 posts above yours.
I hope a special place in hell is reserved for all of you unable to read even the last few posts in a thread. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is there a compressed version of this game cause my internet sucks and downloading 3gb would take for ever, I would really appreciate a compressed version , thanks
Randeza, Fzoner95 and fastbullet

The super gamer edition has a new scene in the hot tub with 70 renders.
here is compressed that "super gamer" version a while ago - with 70 hot tub pics - https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-nei...-psycho-delusional.7030/page-125#post-2071786

ps
i downloaded this new"super gamer" and there were absolutely no differences in images count, scripts or anything else compared to this compressed version.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I assure you that in this version there is an extra scene in the Hot Tub. (I'm playing, mate)
which character we are talking about? lilly?
I assure you that i checked twice an image account, script changes and all is the same in these two version we are talking about? only if they replaced characters/images?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
which character we are talking about? lilly?
I assure you that i checked twice an image account, script changes and all is the same in these two version we are talking about? only if they replaced characters/images?
Wasn't there some post back in the thread explaining how to trigger this scene using the console? If that correct then those images most likely in the other version too.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes