Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
*sigh*....
Just write sigh is usless here!
If i write about the new update, perhaps you need to understand that the main thread is not update. And not all ppl are english native. So sigh is just usless.
Otherwise i never ask about the new update. I cant know that someone have post the chapter 8 some pages back. I need to go back like 5/6 pages to find out that someone have find and upload on mega a link splitted in 4 parts. And then someone have combined all the parts in one. You could have just written me ... look up. Instead of doing the classic bully to increase the number of posts.
Anyway Thank you to the one who post the link.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If i write about the new update, perhaps you need to understand that the main thread is not update. And not all ppl are english native. So sigh is just usless.
Otherwise i never ask about the new update. I cant know that someone have post the chapter 8 some pages back. I need to go back like 5/6 pages to find out that someone have find and upload on mega a link splitted in 4 parts. And then someone have combined all the parts in one. You could have just written me ... look up. Instead of doing the classic bully to increase the number of posts.
m8 the links for the new update are ON THE VERY LAST PAGE that's why i posted *sigh* YOU COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO LOOK ON THE VERY PAGE YOU ARE POSTING LET ALONE GO BACK 1 OR 2 PAGES....
you are getting this shit for free yet people still find the time to fill the thread with question of "any news about the new version relase" when people on the page he is posting talk AND LINK the new version, come on people if we get this for free at least have the decency to read the last 2 pages of the thread :rolleyes:
english ain't my first languge aither so just copy paste discusions in-to google translate to get the gist of what is going on (that's how i started, and now can look eng dub movies understanging everything),

I WAS NOT MAD AT THE FACT THAT YOU ASKED A QUESTION, I WAS ANNOYED AT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE BEEING SOO LAZY...:cautious:

Last edited:

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
There is a search option on the right top corner on this forum just for cases like this. you never needed to ask in the first place!
m8 the links for the new update are ON THE VERY LAST PAGE that's why i posted *sigh* YOU COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO LOOK ON THE VERY PAGE YOU ARE POSTING LET ALONE GO BACK 1 OR 2 PAGES....
you are getting this shit for free yet people still find the time to fill the thread with question of "any news about the new version relase" when people on the page he is posting talk AND LINK the new version, come on people if we get this for free at least have the decency to read the last 2 pages of the thread :rolleyes:
english ain't my first languge aither so just copy paste discusions in-to google translate to get the gist of what is going on (that's how i started, and now can look eng dub movies understanging everything),

I WAS NOT MAD AT THE FACT THAT YOU ASKED A QUESTION, I WAS ANNOYED AT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE BEEING SOO LAZY...:cautious:
My suggestion to you is, stop replying the LAZY people! why bother at all. They'll ask such questions, then go and search themselves. Something they could do before replying and aggravating others.

Also, you could use grammarly, it's a chrome extension (free and paid with extra features. not sure if available on other browsers) if you want to go to the next stage of learning. It'll highlight your mistakes and suggest the correct ones. It could help you get a better grasp of the language.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
There is a search option on the right top corner on this forum just for cases like this. you never needed to ask in the first place!

My suggestion to you is, stop replying the LAZY people! why bother at all. They'll ask such questions, then go and search themselves. Something they could do before replying and aggravating others.

Also, you could use grammarly, it's a chrome extension (free and paid with extra features. not sure if available on other browsers) if you want to go to the next stage of learning. It'll highlight your mistakes and suggest the correct ones. It could help you get a better grasp of the language.
i see thx :)
while i can understand english about 95% grammer is still something that i do struggle with, might as well give it a shot

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally finish the chapter 8 and who to say?
Thank you psycho-delusional to let's us play you game. I really anjoy it. I really like also the ending.
Well i am really courius to understand how the women mange the thing in the end :LOL:
And the letter in the hospital lol really well done!

I really hope that the next game you made is one that i can play too.
I really hope your next job is one of those I'll be able to play. Because I'm a little picky about tastes.
I will wait to understand what kind of game it is and I fingers crossed that your next job is also successful.

Reactions: Canto Forte

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OMG this crazy demon game is completed yes hehehe now im gonna download it

Reactions: HHUUKK

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So is this a game with a lot of choices/main story element where characters matter between chapters (i.e. you do something in chapter 1, you lock out options in chapter 6 when they show up again), or is this more of a "there is only one main story path, but darn there's a lot here"?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes