VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys! A question.

It's over a year since the game ended, lets assume the developer 'really' starts developing a month or two after this game has finished. Don't you guys think the new game should be out 5 months after this ended? like around November 2019?
Yesterday i just saw his post about the 'delay' and it was posted on November 29. don't you think he is becoming another scammer? Just my assumption though, not accusation.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
guys! A question.

It's over a year since the game ended, lets assume the developer 'really' starts developing a month or two after this game has finished. Don't you guys think the new game should be out 5 months after this ended? like around November 2019?
Yesterday i just saw his post about the 'delay' and it was posted on November 29. don't you think he is becoming another scammer? Just my assumption though, not accusation.
The Dev is currently working on another game https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-psychodelusional-discussion-thread.33873/

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
that's what i am talking about. I don't know when he starts making it but if its like 200 to 200 renders in a first released it shouldn't taking this long. This game's (dark neighborhood) final released was 6-26-2019. It is now 1 year, 6 months and 12 days since it ended. What was making him to finish his first release this long? I mean, i shouldn't talk cause i was never a patron, not even a single month but why?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
is it a teaser for the next game?
Nope, check out the linked discussion thread (a few messages above this one) to see teasers from his next game. No women even close to that big, sadly, although not unexpected. Lots of MILFs though :D

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes