Nov 1, 2017
Gonna be done most likely in a few days and then give to testers for a day or less and upload the patreon version so yeah around teus/weds is fair. :)
Well whether you keep your pledge or not, I am sorry you feel jerked around. I thought I would have been done two weeks earlier but I wound up making an extra scene in the middle and another small one in the beginning as well as getting swapped to a longer shift at my work this week so it all compounded to wind up being my longest release yet besides my renpy remake so I do apologize for that.

I try to stick with just the progress bar but sometimes i make estimations under the bar of when I'll get done and that's on me when i don't hit them.
Dont get me wrong, I love this game. Otherwise it wouldn’t wind me up like this. I’m glad you’re open to constructive critisicm. I’ll wait and see what you deliver to decide on whether I’ll stop my pledges or not

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
Gonna be done most likely in a few days and then give to testers for a day or less and upload the patreon version so yeah around teus/weds is fair. :)
Well whether you keep your pledge or not, I am sorry you feel jerked around. I thought I would have been done two weeks earlier but I wound up making an extra scene in the middle and another small one in the beginning as well as getting swapped to a longer shift at my work this week so it all compounded to wind up being my longest release yet besides my renpy remake so I do apologize for that.

I try to stick with just the progress bar but sometimes i make estimations under the bar of when I'll get done and that's on me when i don't hit them.
It's all good. The majority of us appreciates your hard work and enthusiasm for this project.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018

Will wait as long as necessary

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018

I tell you what,this guy have a habit that update patchs release on Monday . You should check the posts on his patreon website.

Feb 23, 2018
I tell you what,this guy have a habit that update patchs release on Monday . You should check the posts on his patreon website.
That guy is him, the user you quoted :)

What is the renpy remake you're making or made?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

Hi dad.

Reactions: psychodelusional

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

There is those that believe creators of adult games such as this, got nothing else to do than just work on said game. Real life, work and so forth not considered. Imho would be better to just say "It's done when it's done", and if they can't wait they can put a sock in it... :p

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
There is those that believe creators of adult games such as this, got nothing else to do than just work on said game. Real life, work and so forth not considered. Imho would be better to just say "It's done when it's done", and if they can't wait they can put a sock in it... :p
Its a noble effort, but you're expecting spacebar mashing people to actually read something.

Reactions: N7

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Well would love to try it but this is what I get when trying to play the mac version
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F861024-4996-4411-862D-27615D4CC148/d/DarkNeighbourhood.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F861024-4996-4411-862D-27615D4CC148/d/DarkNeighbourhood.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F861024-4996-4411-862D-27615D4CC148/d/DarkNeighbourhood.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F861024-4996-4411-862D-27615D4CC148/d/DarkNeighbourhood.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4F861024-4996-4411-862D-27615D4CC148/d/DarkNeighbourhood.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Mon Mar 25 21:39:19 2019

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes