PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not usually one who hates on games on this website, but boy did this game bother me. I hate how weird and creepy everything about it is, from the pervy spirit character's writing, to the awkward obsession with the PC's closeup shots while he makes uncomfortable faces, the proportions of the female bodies, and the weird peculiarity of PC's member. Fuck this game. It's uncomfortable and creepy on a horrible level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not usually one who hates on games on this website, but boy did this game bothered me. I hate how weird and creepy everything about it is, from the pervy spirit character's writing, to the awkward obsession with the PC's closeup shots while he makes uncomfortable faces, the proportions of the female bodies, and the weird peculiarity of PC's member. Fuck this game. It's uncomfortable and creepy on a horrible level.
You mean MC, not PC, right?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well folks, it's an honor to introduce you to the new game of PsychoDelusional... :D :D

"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."

You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.

With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.

Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romancesand relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.

Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm not usually one who hates on games on this website, but boy did this game bother me. I hate how weird and creepy everything about it is, from the pervy spirit character's writing, to the awkward obsession with the PC's closeup shots while he makes uncomfortable faces, the proportions of the female bodies, and the weird peculiarity of PC's member. Fuck this game. It's uncomfortable and creepy on a horrible level.
close-up shots? is this game mainly POV? i hate POV.. :( but i like some of the girls bodies (the curvy ones :))

Reactions: Ara-sH

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
well that was a sick game too bad about sharon in the end
i just hope in the next game the mc isn't too brainless like this one was
we never got to see what that creepy neighbor across the street look like
i also hope there are no demons in the next game you cant trust a demon
i said that was a bad idea from the beginning even before i played this game
it would have been a better story without the mc having a knife against his throat forced to do it
it should have happened naturally without that pest of a demon getting in the way.
i also hope in the next game the mc is not too much of a brainless coward
i also wish i cold have seen that scene with the father being pulverized by the demon
why was he sticking around for so much that was more then 3 days he said he was staying home
and the scene with the demon and the girls we didnt get to see thats a shame too
------------------
I'm translating this game in chapter 7 gave me even disgust after Mc was forced to have sex with his father and even got him pregnant .... what a thing without feeling getting pregnant man !!!!! I just did not give up to stop the translation because I am already in the end and I do not want to lose the work but this is already disgusting and very feeling.

Reactions: Dufy

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
------------------
I'm translating this game in chapter 7 gave me even disgust after Mc was forced to have sex with his father and even got him pregnant .... what a thing without feeling getting pregnant man !!!!! I just did not give up to stop the translation because I am already in the end and I do not want to lose the work but this is already disgusting and very feeling.
you did that
i didnt
nobody said you had to

Reactions: Maverick1965

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
you did that
i didnt
nobody said you had to
No I didn't do it I said that due to translating the game I saw a line in chapter 7 that Mc fucks his father and impregnates him.
I have not played the game yet I am doing this translation at the request of a friend.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes