Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
For more hairy vaginas in games hahaha
Yeah! Hairy pussies have a place in the world! I mean, what's up whith all those girls in games? All whith shaved cunts, It's a kind of diseñase that makes their hair fall from their genital parts? I'm Ok If some characters don't have any hair down there but...all?

Reactions: patrickB and Vivec

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
not even 5 mins in the games latest chapter and i already got hard and can that you are improving your renders in your game i simply have no words just this picture to tell that this heaven on earth
View attachment 131305
i just thought of something if something similar to this picture happen when the dad walks in the room and wave to your daddy and say hi papa im the man of the house now :closedtongue:

buubuu

Jan 26, 2018
after raming into sister ass and talking to mom, it said to speek with scarleth at the gym but she's not their, pls help

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The dick-breaking game got updated ? Man there better be a good story about how the dude survived the ending of chapter 3 "Bloody Mess" Indeed...

That plot point pendng, is the kid finally gonna man the F*** up and bang his sweet ass mother yet ? Or is he still gonna cry like a bitch in heat and jump off the roof of houses ? I mean WTF, he had no problem ass-RAPING his older sister (yeah I know she is a bitch, but still) and taking his little sister's virginity, but he draws the line at banging his mom for ... reasons ?

U

User_10739

The dick-breaking game got updated ? Man there better be a good story about how the dude survived the ending of chapter 3 "Bloody Mess" Indeed...

That plot point pendng, is the kid finally gonna man the F*** up and bang his sweet ass mother yet ? Or is he still gonna cry like a bitch in heat and jump off the roof of houses ? I mean WTF, he had no problem ass-RAPING his older sister (yeah I know she is a bitch, but still) and taking his little sister's virginity, but he draws the line at banging his mom for ... reasons ?
Perhaps because he only grew a little pair... :p

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes