muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@WallaceSnowz = I had to delete the post since the porting site uses a bit mining link shortener and I can't verify if the download is legit. You could post the actual mega link if you know it works but if you don't know, you can post it but say that you never tested it.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
the dialog in this is so fucking weird. you've fucked your mother like 10 times already and yet she is still hesitant to touch your dick o_O?

D

Deleted member 45040

man im freaking dying over here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i swear this game has some the funniest moments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was going to pass on this because it's freakin huge. Anyway your post made me give it go. Thanks

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
haha ! I didn't realise this was the stadard edition.
I can only hope there will be a Super Gamer hero to upload the Super Gamer edition here someday.
more then likely it will be updated some time this week or next week

Reactions: phreadom
D

Deleted member 45040

um if this helps you can try out this
its just 1 GB and i didnt noticed a difference to the art quality or the sound
its the compressed version of the game

I tried the links on front page. The Mega link is above 5gb and either my virus software went nuts or the download would fail halfway through on the others. Downloaded your link and it works. Thank you

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I tried the links on front page. The Mega link is above 5gb and either my virus software went nuts or the download would fail halfway through on the others. Downloaded your link and it works. Thank you
i got the link from the front page of the compressed version

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Can't seem to get out of the bedroom after the mom gives the son a blowjob....keeps giving an error, Rollback just puts me right before I click on lilly's room and ignore never gets past the error.

Edit: Loaded a save from a few minutes earlier and the error didn't happen this time...no clue why.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I think from now on next chapters should be released as patch for previous one version to prevent download entire pack file, cuz other than mega.nz links is slow af (except nopy and workupload). This way it'll be a good solution on both sides- upload and download. But it's just my opinion.

Reactions: Nocnocnoc and DA22
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes