VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
139753_dsc_banner.jpg

Overview:
You play a researcher working at NuGen Genetics, a biotech conglomerate involved in human genetic research. The company’s latest product - a life extension drug that prolonged the lifespan of human subjects by 50% - has been a commercial success.

But little does the public know about the dark secret that lurks behind the walls of NuGen’s mysterious labs, where resident mad doc Dr. Bertrand conducts his human augmentation experiments.

Your goal: To gain the favor of your bosses, learn the secret behind NuGen's research, and discover its true power for yourself!
Thread Updated: 2018-07-15
Release Date: 2018-07-15
Developer/Publisher: Lewdkitty -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

86741_elevator_petra_2a.jpg 86742_keyhole_petra_sensiblepink2_night.jpg 86743_Train_Nicole_6.jpg 86744_progress_report_5.jpg 86745_Untitled-6a.jpg 86747_Untitled-83b.jpg 86748_Untitled-164.jpg 86749_Untitled-393.jpg 86755_Untitled-74.jpg 139755_erica_dream1h.jpg 139758_dream_connie24c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 75450

Overview:
You are a researcher working for NuGen Genetics, a cutting edge biotech firm specializing in human genetic research. The company’s latest product - a life extension drug that prolonged the lifespan of human subjects by 50% - has been a commercial success. Since then the company, under the leadership of the eccentric Dr. Arthur Weiss, has embarked on even more ambitious projects.

Little does the public know about the dark secret that lurks behind the walls of NuGen’s mysterious labs, where human augmentation drugs are being administered to unsuspecting test subjects, for sinister motives.

Your goal: To gain the favor of your bosses, learn the secret behind NuGen's research, and discover its true power for yourself!
Updated: 2018-03-08
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

should their be a tag for Netori in so people wont get confused people are going to think any genre with NTR is a game their are going to get cucked in just asking
I'm pretty sure it's the main character doing the NTRing based on how straight off the bat he's ogling someones fiancee and she will be living with him away from her bf...
i love your profile picture the girl is a cutie
It's called Netori. And you'll find precious little of it. Seems there are more people that like getting cucked.
i honesty think that Netori is in basically all incest/harem related games that dont have NTR tag in example in dreams and desire you can bone your best friends mom

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Are we starting again with the NTR dance?
The game is tagged for NTR contents. If you don't like it, don't play the game.
Post like "a NTR game". "I don't play NTR" are not very interesting.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
162.4 Mo size so i think its not much of content
Not necessarily. There are some games that even with just 200 MB of archive, they've so much content. Or maybe 162 is the initial size, but when is decompressed the folder may be more big. Anything is possible.

Reactions: -Hex-

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This is only the first chapter, and so the detailed plot is not cast in stone yet, although the main arc is already thought out.
The plan is to do 10-12 chapters total, and the kind of fetish content in following chapters will also very much depend on patrons' feedback and response.
NTR will probably be an optional event. I have not decided which way it will go, it might be both.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I understand NTR is not a popular subject in adult games, but I personally like having it in as a consequence of doing something wrong, neglecting, or treating another character unfairly. It makes the plot more real and engaging, plus its a natural way of avoiding seeing that happen. This way, both NTR fans and those against it have either the option to allow it to happen, or do what they must to avoid it.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes