1.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
If some people wonder why this game changes the Tifa's name, I think it's probably because a Copyright issue. It's not the first time I see game developers changing the names of the parodied characters; But I have to say he wasn't too creative to change the name, lol.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ah yes, another Pasture Soft game...
Great art and female character design? Check.
Dubious quality animations with crappy loops? Check.
Poor English Translation? Check.
Generic and ultimately irrelevant story? Check.
Weak gameplay? Double Check.

Yep, it's them again.

Oh well, if the full thing finds its way here, guess I'll grab it if I have literally nothing else to waste time with. The art does look nice after all... but that's literally all there is to it.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
If escaping enemy grab isnt a slot machine like her limit break than this game fails as a parody of ff7 Tifa

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Where are some of you guys downloading from that you get trojans? I've never had an instance of that with the files themselves around here with my own antivirus.

I'm just curious how it's happening because I've seen it being said even on Renpy games and from sources I assume we've all downloaded from in the OP.
At first I thought he was trolling but his msg history looks normal. Anyone else got a warning?
here a safe version.

Ye sorry after I posted that message I ran damage control, scared that it wasn't quarantined in time. But luckily windows defender had already grabbed it's ass and locked it away and I was able to remove it in time. I then went to sleep.

I got it from the workupload link and while I was playing the game it showed up during the first scene after she was caught by the guy on the scaffolding.

Oh and it wasn't two different Trojans it was just the same Trojan pinged twice before I stopped playing the game and Windows was able the lock it away, that was my mistake, apologies on the confusion.
"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" was what was caught and the "Source" file was "Dark Side Fantasy Demo\DSF.exe"

Would have been so embarrassing if a freaking Pasture Soft game was what done me in.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Here is a full <cough> game, untranslated jap version, twenty trojans and all possible viruses including newest covid strains as bonus content.

Jokes aside, games like this one really makes me sad, artist clearly had a talent, but whoever is responsible for gameplay, did not even tried to do something decent. What a waste...

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes