1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
If only I could configure it to NOT use Arrow Keys to use Numpads instead - I accidentlly bricked those on my old 2013's Aspire notebook :cry:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, does anyone perhaps have the full English version pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?

Aug 6, 2020
I will say its a shame that the game part of this is so bad. The art is honestly really good and it would benefit from being both longer and better gameplay. Its a shame but at least the gallery is nice.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Second level has three events but i can only get two of them.

How do i get the third which is number six in the gallery.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I will say its a shame that the game part of this is so bad. The art is honestly really good and it would benefit from being both longer and better gameplay. Its a shame but at least the gallery is nice.
Wow, you're the MVP. That said, I gave in and completed it in Japanese with machine TL just like an hour or two before I saw your share lol. And yeah... Kinda underwhelming. I think I was done with it in 20 minutes? Good CG, decent(ish) animations, subpar everything else.
Second level has three events but i can only get two of them.
How do i get the third which is number six in the gallery.
Let the villager patrolling on the ground see you, attack you, and defeat you (3 attacks). (don't try to lure him in with 'C')

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

Fandaor

Sep 10, 2017
unplayable because is doesn't recognize any keyboard action... (where is the Z f*cking key)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
unplayable because is doesn't recognize any keyboard action... (where is the Z f*cking key)
Friend. This is sad on so many levels... I bet it recognizes your up and down arrow "keyboard actions" in the main menu, right? So I bet there should be a working 'Z' there somewhere too. Also, hint, keyboard layout. Or is that expecting too much? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I swear Alibi didn't die, he/they/she just made several new games under several new names.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Press ''Num Lock'' to be able to control the character with arrow keys. Overall game's kinda whack. MC is sexy and drawings are pretty good but you'll finish the game in 15 minutes or so. H-scenes are short, almost no dialogue at h-scenes, you hold a button and animation ends. Exploration doesn't exist and there are like total of 4-5 enemies in the game. I like the creepy village atmosphere but it's so damn short. It had the potential to be like ''Sinisistar'' imo.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I really tryed to play this game.
Failed.
Visuals are good on a picture, but when you start playing the game...
Nah

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes