1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DarkSideFantasy-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkSideFantasy-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

K9-Teen

Jun 28, 2021
Do I need to download EP1 separately from EP2 to play the whole thing, or does EP2 include EP1?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright I'm seeing this game now,

It's cool someone is making a game where you play as "Tifa" but is this really just her getting raped and fucked by
Dr. Salvador in little loop animations?

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
ok.is this it with episode 2? There is a safe code and a safe but no way to open them, there is also an empty room that doesn't seem to be serving any purpose whatsoever.(2 if you count the one with the safe)

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Where are some of you guys downloading from that you get trojans? I've never had an instance of that with the files themselves around here with my own antivirus.

I'm just curious how it's happening because I've seen it being said even on Renpy games and from sources I assume we've all downloaded from in the OP.
Man, I don't catching viruses at all with my windows defender DISABLED! I never seen a virus on my PC. NEVER! Hmm, maybe that's because my computer is too weak to even support viruses?

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
Cheat Engine table for EP2 if anyone wants it - made it before I realized you can actually save. EP1 is autosave and pressing Esc brings you to the Retry/Exit menu with no option to back out, while in EP2 doing the same opens the inventory and save menu... although any enemy proximity prevents saving. The difference isn't explained was quite confusing at first.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes