voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Having a hard time following the English story tbh. Could just be because I haven't played the previous games.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Only two question - why are the places where you can go so inconspicuous (a bookstore, a meeting place with Dorago on the map) and how to return to this damn hotel?!
Oh, and yes, the description of things in the English version is still in Spanish.

hurz47

Dec 1, 2017
Groping seems to be rng as best I can tell, the Shady Merchant is only at the location at night, he is mentioned at the start so you can go to him at any point in the game.

yes I know the game is still buggy and some of the English translations aren't working for some reason. And that the interface is weird.

Also you need to ware the first outfit, or they will just stop to show up.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Also you need to ware the first outfit, or they will just stop to show up.
This might be the reason actually, there is probebly only art of it happening with the regular outfit, so wearing anything else it won't happen

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
The gallery save doesn't seem to work right, maybe the game is just exceedingly buggy but the bottom row of scenes aren't filled. One of the thumbnails is missing and at least one scene doesn't unlock even if I play thought it multiple times "legit"

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
The art is nice, but it's a tad buggy, it crashes sometimes, and there's not much sense of direction. It's worth a shot right now, but it'll probably be much better in the future

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
This guys tits and ass are pretty great looking through the images via unren it seems okay dunno if I'll play it or not

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Having trouble finding the clickable object for the shop on main street to get the magician's assistant outfit. What am I missing?

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
The gallery save doesn't seem to work right, maybe the game is just exceedingly buggy but the bottom row of scenes aren't filled. One of the thumbnails is missing and at least one scene doesn't unlock even if I play thought it multiple times "legit"
No thats correct, there is only 7, and the one with Ember has no thumbnail

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Hate to say it but I expected more variety in the sex scenes and only Eloise has a small animated part in her magician scene while the others don't have any.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Wait, can i only play as one of the characters? So we will need to go through it multiple times for a full gallery?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes