Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's probably a stupid question but I'm guessing 1.2 doesn't mean finished+fixes, aye?
Just want confirmation so I can wait on it if it's unfinished. You never know with the way threads get tagged sometimes.
I'll throw money their way regardless once I'm able to again at the end of next week, but I'm curious.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What is the save folder called? I'm not seeing anything with 'dark whispers' or similar in the folder.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's a Ren'py game so the saves will either be in the game's folder itself or:
C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
I know where the renpy folder is. I also didn't ask where it was. I asked what the name of the save folder for this game is called. There isn't a 'dark whispers' folder inside the renpy save folder.
Also, the game crashes if I try to watch the gallery scene I just unlocked...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I know where the renpy folder is. I also didn't ask where it was. I asked what the name of the save folder for this game is called. There isn't a 'dark whispers' folder inside the renpy save folder.
Oh, he called it NewGame-1534177109.
You could've just saved and figured that out by the most recently saved game though.
The saves are also in the main game's folder in game/saves like always.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oh, he called it NewGame-1534177109.
You could've just saved and figured that out by the most recently saved game though.
The saves are also in the main game's folder in game/saves like always.
I wasn't after the saves, honestly. I just wanted to dump the 'persistent' file into the folder to see what kind of sex scenes the game had, and whether it was worth grinding the rest out.
Ans since I dropped it into the game's own folder and nothing, it had to be in the actual save area. And as for looking for new saves, I've ever seen a game have a save folder that wasn't something to do with the game name, lol. Even if it was just 'DW' for the acronym.
Tyvm.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I wasn't after the saves, honestly. I just wanted to dump the 'persistent' file into the folder to see what kind of sex scenes the game had, and whether it was worth grinding the rest out.
Ans since I dropped it into the game's own folder and nothing, it had to be in the actual save area. And as for looking for new saves, I've ever seen a game have a save folder that wasn't something to do with the game name, lol. Even if it was just 'DW' for the acronym.
Tyvm.
Yeah that's pretty interesting, it took me a sec to find it.
Every other Renpy game I've played has its full name or an acronym.
Glad I could help though :3

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I have a problem guys, it happend while eloise was reading dairy in rebuilt house, can anyone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Hey so 1.3 seems to be a but of a bughunt build, and there are save issues. Here's a save that puts you right at the start of the update. Its a single sequence with Anna with about 4 sex scenes, all but one happen as you go search rooms a lot. Also after I extracted the rpa files into normal folders I stopped getting any kind of crash for some reason.

Reactions: Everilld

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hey so 1.3 seems to be a but of a bughunt build, and there are save issues. Here's a save that puts you right at the start of the update. Its a single sequence with Anna with about 4 sex scenes, all but one happen as you go search rooms a lot. Also after I extracted the rpa files into normal folders I stopped getting any kind of crash for some reason.
Thanks mate, I'm thinking I was playing Grace and you re playing Eloise maybe thats the problem hmmmm

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks mate, I'm thinking I was playing Grace and you re playing Eloise maybe thats the problem hmmmm
The save itself comes right from Nik, I do not think there is any difference this update who you are playing, since it is almost all just Anna wandering the house, but perhaps there is something I just missed playing through

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I like the games but some of the stuff is driving me bannanas can't find the stuff the guy in the ally needs. then the game keeps crashing when i get to the house saing somthing about anna is missing are what knot.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
plues if i go to the gallory some scene's still crash the game. strangest thing is if i delet my saves they just stay there odd

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what i like about the games of this guy:
- curvy, hot girls
- great ideas

what i don't like:
- art style not my type really
- games are boring and bad
- comics are too often POV and too busy gangbangs

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes