Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone have a full gallery safe file or the gallery as gifs? zippyshare went down.

Also half of it is in spanish, which doesnt make this game easier

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleaR1596

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This should have been a simple point and click adventure like the others.
Not 2 separate protagonists, not multiple CG for each character in the same scenario
It needed to be more streamlined

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I can't find Dorago, even with the walkthrough - what needs to happen for him to appear? i certainly can't click where its stated he is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try at night i think that's when he is there if it's the guy in the ally. if it's the one that the girls mother has to meet then you need to play the mother. if it has to do with the bar are any thing else i forget.

Gamma_0

Apr 9, 2021
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zippy doesn't work anymore(((

Ggfgkmm

May 25, 2022
As always, great art from Nikraria, if only the script wasn't so buggy.

What I believe is a complete gallery of 34 scenes. Last scene is a duplicate bug due to an error in the scripts.
can you pleasee share how do i implement it
please

note : i copy pasted the persistent file in game/save folder
but still nothing happened
gallery is still the same

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reuploaded the gallery files since zippy share is gone. Some people need vpns for some file sharing sites so here are two alternative links.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes