ImNotChris

Sep 3, 2021
Sorry the game turned out not to be your style, but I wanted to say props to you for taking the extra step of making those gifs for everybody. There are certainly plenty of people who like his art but are not into the playstyle of the games. He has some comics floating around too, if you haven't seen them.
Would you know anything about this (I made a couple posts before this)?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Would you know anything about this (I made a couple posts before this)?
As far as I know, there is no way to get them to walk around naked. Last I played, I think starting and magician outfits were still the only ones that "did" anything. I'm not 100% sure about the example scene you're missing, but there are several different versions/progressions of what can happen as random encounters on the street, and I think if you spam the Lust meter up too high too quickly it is possible to skip past the intermediate ones. There MIGHT be a note about that somewhere in my walkthrough that says what the numbers are for each of them (link on 1st page). If the scenes are not listed in my H-Scenes Checklist, than they are from a later update than version 1.5, and I still haven't played past their ... I don't really know why, my brain has whims and they haven't brought me back to this yet.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
As always, great art from Nikraria, if only the script wasn't so buggy.

What I believe is a complete gallery of 34 scenes. Last scene is a duplicate bug due to an error in the scripts.
how exactly should i use that file ? i placed it in the Saves folder, but still cant see the Gallery :(

ImNotChris

Sep 3, 2021
As far as I know, there is no way to get them to walk around naked. Last I played, I think starting and magician outfits were still the only ones that "did" anything. I'm not 100% sure about the example scene you're missing, but there are several different versions/progressions of what can happen as random encounters on the street, and I think if you spam the Lust meter up too high too quickly it is possible to skip past the intermediate ones. There MIGHT be a note about that somewhere in my walkthrough that says what the numbers are for each of them (link on 1st page). If the scenes are not listed in my H-Scenes Checklist, than they are from a later update than version 1.5, and I still haven't played past their ... I don't really know why, my brain has whims and they haven't brought me back to this yet.
Damn I guess ill keep trying then, ty for the input tho

Kasoking

Jan 19, 2022
guys i wanna unlock full gallery for the final version, can you please explain how i do that?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
guys i wanna unlock full gallery for the final version, can you please explain how i do that?
How about I do you a solid and just give you the lewd images? Link is on this post

If you'd like to work for them instead just search for "walkthrough" in this thread I found one here some time ago. Very comprehensive document that thing.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KING

Kasoking

Jan 19, 2022
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.
thnx gang, really appreciate it X}

DarkestPoPo

Jul 20, 2018
How do

How does one utilize this?

Reactions: nowaylo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i don't get this game...
you click everything 100 times till something will happen?
you have fuck get fucked by a guy to not hold full lust?
you never really see the guy in sex scenes?
you can't travel through hole town?
you can't have sex with who you want really jsut always random no name guys?
my char can't have sex with the professor?

i always thought is fanatsy game ideas were nice and i like his taste in women bodies but the art... its not bad but even it improved much it could be a bit better. if he would draw a bit more serious and with more natural face and make the gameplay either more enjoyable or way easier to skip things THAT would be great. - or at least like that with better gameplay for is fantasy goblin stuff. but primary his newer games lack the same stuff his older games lacked: enjoyable, good readable gameplay.

its so sad cause again:
his ideas are hot and his girls are hot, the drawing style is okay but could be better/more serious and the gameplay is just exhausting, timeconsuming and annoying/cockblocking (+ you can't see the guys in sex scenes and can't chose naughty stuff really on your own. just no or yes. no options to choose from. played nearly an hour i feel fooled.
the good things are the music, the girls and that some scenes have animations. his drawing style improved much over the years (wished he would draw like this for his fantasy goblin stuff) but i still wish it would be more zoomed out and it would be way less rng.

Last edited:

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I guess the game should be better without all the "RPG" things? Only with menus to choose to go here and there?
The map needs to indicate the places where to go all the time? The hentai scenes should be more related with the main story and more easy to choose wih girl to use?
I hope I understand that right.
Thank you so much for everyone who comment on this, because it's helpful for me to try to improve.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I guess the game should be better without all the "RPG" things? Only with menus to choose to go here and there?
The map needs to indicate the places where to go all the time? The hentai scenes should be more related with the main story and more easy to choose wih girl to use?
I hope I understand that right.
Thank you so much for everyone who comment on this, because it's helpful for me to try to improve.
yessss

Firior

Jun 4, 2020
As always, great art from Nikraria, if only the script wasn't so buggy.

What I believe is a complete gallery of 34 scenes. Last scene is a duplicate bug due to an error in the scripts.
Where do you put it tounlock the gallery ?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I would say he needs to get back to a simpler game design, Delerium is the most complicated it should be.
Exploring a city, finding hidden pictures and scenes
This one was too vague with too many characters

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the art is good i just some times wander if the games are short like fast to finish are what not.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes