Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This is pretty weak/broken compared to Nikraria's other games. Delirium + prequel and side story are excellent horror point and click games Dark Whispers dose not live up to them.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
uh, none of them worked o.o maybe its because a txt file?

edit; and i couldn't find the game in appdata\renpy this never happened before so i'm very confused o.o
Delete the .txt before moving the file. And you don't need to find it in appdata, just save the game and a save folder will appear in the game folder. Should be like this: "dark whispers/game/saves"

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Delete the .txt before moving the file. And you don't need to find it in appdata, just save the game and a save folder will appear in the game folder. Should be like this: "dark whispers/game/saves"
ahh wait, i feel like an idiot now. all i had to do is right click and save as different lol. sorry for all the trouble.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I can't seem to get the watch, I get the music sheet endlessly lol

Can't continue playing as my game just stops loading when entering chapter 2, really broken

I might be able to help if someone is trying to fix the game, as I'm a native Spanish speaker and a programmer (or at least trying to be) myself

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
This is pretty weak/broken compared to Nikraria's other games. Delirium + prequel and side story are excellent horror point and click games Dark Whispers dose not live up to them.
Agreed, this one really felt like a chore to go through, and much less fun than the other games.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Deadly boring. No real animated action in the first hundreds of clicks. At least it felt like hundreds of useless clicks when I quit and deleted the game.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I wish this was more like the first one, shorter. I just don't have the patience to play it 3 times.
Just looking up the art was way faster

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes