Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
I'm stunned by the lack of complete gallery saves. All I've seen are broken persistent files (why the hell would you upload it as a .txt file) and a save file that's got all the scenes for ONE character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ggfgkmm

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
uh, none of them worked o.o maybe its because a txt file?

edit; and i couldn't find the game in appdata\renpy this never happened before so i'm very confused o.o
Hey.
Just in case this is still a problem for you the game is called "NewGame-" cuz Nikraria probably neglected to give it a proper internal name or something this time around.

Also the reason why the persistent file is a .txt is probably cuz F95 doesn't allow file uploads without an extension and the uploader just didn't think about packaging it into compressed file.

edit: Dang, scratch that. The thread kinda bugged out for me and it made it seem like your post was the last one in the line. I didn't see that you already had an answer for it. (y)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stunned by the lack of complete gallery saves. All I've seen are broken persistent files (why the hell would you upload it as a .txt file) and a save file that's got all the scenes for ONE character.
Well that .txt file is indeed a proper persistent file but I guess F95 doesn't allow file uploads without an extension and the uploader didn't think about compressing it to avoid that.

zaxe

May 28, 2017
As always, great art from Nikraria, if only the script wasn't so buggy.

What I believe is a complete gallery of 34 scenes. Last scene is a duplicate bug due to an error in the scripts.

Reactions: r2d5 and John__

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
WALKTHROUGH GUIDE: Complete for version 1.5
It has three parts: a checklist of the H-Scenes and how to unlock them, a complete but streamlined step-by-step Walkthrough, and a longer In-Depth Guide. It's set up so that it should be easy to move between the three versions as you like. Fair warning, the in-depth guide is written with a bit of playful humor as to the games errors clever attempts to trick you. There's also some general tips and tricks and lists of the items in the shops in case the English isn't working.

Also included in the zip are the files I had to make changes to in order to finish the game. I strongly recommend you replace the existing files with the ones I've provided, or you will get bugs, and some of them will prevent you from completing all of the game's content. I have also provided these to Nikraria via Neeckin, and they were quite gracious. So, bare in mind these are only useful to version 1.5, and they will most likely be unnecessary in the next official update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this still the full walkthrough for the final version? I noticed this was posted on March but the final version of the game was posted on June

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Is this still the full walkthrough for the final version? I noticed this was posted on March but the final version of the game was posted on June
No, this walkthrough is definitely not up-to-date currently. Sorry about that.

I did this one first, then went back to try and do one for each of the other games, then I started providing grammer fix updates to the dev for each of them, then I kind of trailed off. This was right around that time that I discovered I very likely have ADHD. I was obsessively focused with this series, then I got distracted. Apparently, that's kind of how ADHD works. This is still on my "to do" list to go back and update this walkthrough, but I honestly don't know when that's gonna happen. Intentionally focusing my attention by choice is difficult.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
No, this walkthrough is definitely not up-to-date currently. Sorry about that.

I did this one first, then went back to try and do one for each of the other games, then I started providing grammer fix updates to the dev for each of them, then I kind of trailed off. This was right around that time that I discovered I very likely have ADHD. I was obsessively focused with this series, then I got distracted. Apparently, that's kind of how ADHD works. This is still on my "to do" list to go back and update this walkthrough, but I honestly don't know when that's gonna happen. Intentionally focusing my attention by choice is difficult.
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Actually nvm I played a little bit and I'm not a fan of the point and click mechanic and constantly refilling the lust bar was tedious but somewhat manageable that is until I realized I had to go through the whole thing thrice to unlock everything so I just extracted the gallery.
Sorry the game turned out not to be your style, but I wanted to say props to you for taking the extra step of making those gifs for everybody. There are certainly plenty of people who like his art but are not into the playstyle of the games. He has some comics floating around too, if you haven't seen them.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry the game turned out not to be your style, but I wanted to say props to you for taking the extra step of making those gifs for everybody. There are certainly plenty of people who like his art but are not into the playstyle of the games. He has some comics floating around too, if you haven't seen them.
Don't get me wrong I just have don't have much patience for tedium I mean you literally spam the same thing in three playthroughs, clicking in and out of the bar to raise lust so you can unlock the next storyline then back to the bar. I did like the idea of three playable characters with their own h-scenes

ImNotChris

Sep 3, 2021
Hey so I have completed a couple playthroughs of this game but I got curious enough to see if I have all the CG's of this game (i was happily suprised to find there was more I havent discovered), but even after a couple more playthroughs I cant seem to find certain scenes:

(There are a lot more but its within the same category/variant like these)

Does anyone know how to find these scenes?

Much appreciated in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M1ChG4AV3Z9994

ImNotChris

Sep 3, 2021
Hey so I have completed a couple playthroughs of this game but I got curious enough to see if I have all the CG's of this game (i was happily suprised to find there was more I havent discovered), but even after a couple more playthroughs I cant seem to find certain scenes:

(There are a lot more but its within the same category/variant like these)

Does anyone know how to find these scenes?

Much appreciated in advance.
Also would anyone know how to get them to walk around naked (Its also in the cg library I posted before)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the gallpry i don't se to many cg boxes soi don't know and finding all the scene's and have the right stuff for them. also just to job's so what are the other outfit's for. i know these question's many not get answered.

ImNotChris

Sep 3, 2021
well in the gallpry i don't se to many cg boxes soi don't know and finding all the scene's and have the right stuff for them. also just to job's so what are the other outfit's for. i know these question's many not get answered.
I think the other outfits are just for cosmetic, the only useful ones are the starting one and the magician one (or at least as far as I know).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes