EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intro_picture.png

Overview:
The story is the first investigation of the girls when they decide to try to stop the two cults of the last games.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-11
Release Date: 2021-06-11
Developer: Nikraria
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v1.5): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Grace_library_10.png Ember_card_first_6.png Rebecca_library_12.png Eloise_library_11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Holy shit another Nikraria game, I love his cthulhu games but the recent dragon age one was pretty terrible. Hope this one lives up to his best creations games.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hmm, any links to previous games? Seems interesting but seems like I would benefit from having played other stuff before trying it.
In the Lovecraft game order, dark whispers seems to a continuation of it:

1. https://f95zone.to/threads/stroke-of-madness-memories-nikraria.3413/

2. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eloise-case-nikraria.10079/

3. https://f95zone.to/threads/delirium-nikraria.3415/

Dragon Age (Not a good one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/genlocks-quest-v1-0-nikraria.18952/

A fantasy one he created which is pretty decent (Tags are wrong you are male protaginist):

https://f95zone.to/threads/borderline-nikraria.6916/

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
The unpacked folder says it's version 1.0 rather than 1.2 like the title suggests. I have no clue which is wrong, or if it's just an error in the folder name, but figured it'd be worth mentioning.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
So there are 7 sex scenes in the game, one for winning the rock, paper scissors game, and 2 for each of the characters at the places of work. You pick a character at the start of the game and that is who you are stuck with, requiring 3 playthroughs to unlock all of them in the gallery.

The games map does not have locations labelled so it requires a bit of mouse looking to find enter able places on screen, though most don't have more then 2. The motel that you can rest at, and look/go to work is the top square on Walnut St. and the shady seller is in the bottom right of the map, on the square above the last rectangle. He provides extra quests to track down items, though the rewards seem to be money and combat spells that you could already buy for a fair amount of money.

The jobs themselves seem to require rng to acquire, so just keep picking the "look for job" option until you have both. The bookstore job requires you wear your regular outfit while the Illusionist requires an outfit you must buy. Both require you to have arousal over 80% to trigger the sex scenes, so either farm the random groping encounters in the streets or buy arousal potions from the shady seller for 90$.

The main plot is very straightforward and probebly doesn't need a walk through right now, since it is just following a single plot line of fetching an item or talking to someone at a certain time of day. I will say that the smoking lounge you must seduce the man at in the afternoon is on High St., the entrance just to the left of the lamp post. The combat isn't hard, and uses the same system as his other games, and there is only one dungeon, so I would suggest farming cash to but a shotgun and lots of ammo, and just aiming for the head while talking to an npc at the bar that can be recruited as a helper for fighting.

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
The jobs themselves seem to require rng to acquire, so just keep picking the "look for job" option until you have both. The bookstore job requires you wear your regular outfit while the Illusionist requires an outfit you must buy. Both require you to have arousal over 80% to trigger the sex scenes, so either farm the random groping encounters in the streets or buy arousal potions from the shady seller for 90$.
I never have a groping encounter and never saw the shady seller. Where did you find them?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone share a save, please?
The interface is buggy as hell...

Blackscreen, interface overlay overlaps, items are still on french

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
I never have a groping encounter and never saw the shady seller. Where did you find them?
Groping seems to be rng as best I can tell, the Shady Merchant is only at the location at night, he is mentioned at the start so you can go to him at any point in the game.

yes I know the game is still buggy and some of the English translations aren't working for some reason. And that the interface is weird.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes