zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some of the scene's need high lust to get the red haired girl you have to win the card game and the last three i don't know. high lust do job's get scene's then just lust on the street and get some.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Kinda disappointed with this game when the last two ones featuring the same character were pretty good point and click horror adventure. This really started off weak in terms of story.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how many games in this series are done i seen i think one other with a test version had to do with grace and her duaghter in black stone.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'm a huge fan of Nikraria's art, while the games are simply something you suffer through to get to the good content. Having animations in this one is so great, but if they'd only put out a walkthrough or even a functional hint system...
Word. If I'd wanted to express how I felt about these, that's basically verbatim what I'd say. LOVE the art, LOVE the content and fets, just couldn't bring myself to donate more when all I wanted was art and maybe some story (which a VN style could do), not a game I didn't really want to play after the 1st and 2nd try.
(sigh) but for this art, I will suffer through a lot. It might not be my favorite game but it might be my favorite art, certainly top 3.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm a huge fan of Nikraria's art, while the games are simply something you suffer through to get to the good content. Having animations in this one is so great, but if they'd only put out a walkthrough or even a functional hint system...
Same idea! Don't know why but every games from Nikraria and I think lot of russian made games on this site suffer the same problem with have very sexy and hot art style for sex scenes but very complicated game playthrough, search and completing quest without hint system
Hopefully someone could have share his guide or walkthrough to help unblocking those scenes without missing or stuck into some place without knowing what to do

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! Look like to trigger the rape scenes you need to raise the Lust bar until it got either full or nearly full for those scenes to happen, and the first rape was when the bar full and the other 2 was nearly reached to the max and then you had to go and working in either in a bookstore or with the magician until either a bunch of thugs would appear in the bookstore or the magician got horny. With the magician it happen right away, but with the thugs you had to come back another day after their warning and choose not to paid the bookstore's debt so that the thugs will rape the girls in exchange
The other quest most likely trigger when you walk around the street until encounter 2 people and have a chat in the bar. then later during afternoon you need to meet a man name Dylan Brown and talk with him for a couple day in the bar before switch to other area on the College street and talk to him 2 times in the afternoon for 2 more days. Then wait for 2 days before come back to the bar and meet him again to trigger the "join the cult" quest

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's a lot of stuff to do for a game without a walkthrough or cheats.
You're kidding? T hat's a game? More like a nightmare to play.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's a lot of stuff to do for a game without a walkthrough or cheats.
You're kidding? T hat's a game? More like a nightmare to play.
And even more after that too, after that you go into the old mansion where the first game started and finding clues to move forward the story plot. Good news is that it will rewarding you with 3 sex scenes but bad news is that you HAD to follow the order of searching each room (which I didn't know AT ALL AND HAD TO SEARCH FOR NEARLY 30 MINUTES just to find everything) and then you come back to the club where you met Dylan Brown, but the security guard dislike the guy you want to find so had to found someone for that clue...AND I'M STUCK RIGHT THERE, no hint to where or who you need or had to find so it was a dead end....and if you can't found it then the last 3 sex scenes will not be unblock

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! Forgot but before that you had to search for a ritual dagger (which can obtain by talking to the old librarian and he will let you borrow it) and go inside the tomb for some worm, which you better prepare lot of ammos and buying big gun like the shotgun and have a guy in the bar to accompany you (should choose the guy that demand you paid him 50USD for better damage). You only need to encounter 1 worm and kill it then run back outside, no need to go further or enemies would be large in numbers and giving even higher damage
Then go meet Dylan in the bar to giving him those 2 items, and again prepare for a boss fight...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's been a long time but try asking the cop's. that should be the right thing i hope

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
it's been a long time but try asking the cop's. that should be the right thing i hope
The problem is that I don't even know where to find the cop, those 2 didn't appear in the bar anymore and no other place beside the library have people to talk or encounter with

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the cop's are should be a door under the gentlmans club
Holy shit agent Carter was really there, thank you. This game really easy to lose track if you don't taking every dialogues serious or check out every places and areas

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
WALKTHROUGH GUIDE: Complete for version 1.5
It has three parts: a checklist of the H-Scenes and how to unlock them, a complete but streamlined step-by-step Walkthrough, and a longer In-Depth Guide. It's set up so that it should be easy to move between the three versions as you like. Fair warning, the in-depth guide is written with a bit of playful humor as to the games errors clever attempts to trick you. There's also some general tips and tricks and lists of the items in the shops in case the English isn't working.

Also included in the zip are the files I had to make changes to in order to finish the game. I strongly recommend you replace the existing files with the ones I've provided, or you will get bugs, and some of them will prevent you from completing all of the game's content. I have also provided these to Nikraria via Neeckin, and they were quite gracious. So, bare in mind these are only useful to version 1.5, and they will most likely be unnecessary in the next official update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes