PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
anyone knows if they added new sex scenes?

last time i played there was like 9 ... 3 for each girl and 2 for one... and a extra for a npc

Reactions: libertypics

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just wish there was a way to find out where and how to get the sex scene's i got some but then the new ones are tuff to find spend all day tring to find what i am missing and how to get them. the same with the other games just hope for finished versions with walk throughs lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i had been away from the site because my computers hard drives died but this does not look like much has happend.

Reactions: Shadow_a

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I've just looked at the OPs of the dev's other games. Seems rape is a constant theme in most of them.

Am I right in assuming that in this game [rape] content is not avoidable?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Dark Whispers [v1.5] [Nikraria] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 746.32 MB

Compressed PC Size: 110.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 92.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

May 6, 2019
I've just looked at the OPs of the dev's other games. Seems rape is a constant theme in most of them.

From what i remember, been a while since i played this, pretty sure it's not avoidable if you want H-content. But again, it was a looong time ago so there might have more content since then that doesn't require rape. Also, i played this while also trying the other games from the series so i might be mixing things up.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit I thought Nikraria will abandon this game too, but look like it finally coming back with this new update. But I really don't understand him/her logic at all, why did Nikraria making so many games but didn't even finish lot of them like with this game or Tavern tales?

The dev was infamous for his games to have unavoidable rape content in it, so if you want to play without them would be hard and would cut a large portion of sex scenes in it

Mar 13, 2018
i think the lack of donation put in to this game that make the dev disapear for such a long time please guys please spare some coin for this amazing art

yet the dev make so many completed games already

Last edited:

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I'm a huge fan of Nikraria's art, while the games are simply something you suffer through to get to the good content. Having animations in this one is so great, but if they'd only put out a walkthrough or even a functional hint system...

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

pengu22

Jan 22, 2018
I go to the university, talk with they guy, talk with the other guy that can buy shits.... and now what i cant do anything....

RM

May 25, 2017
Does it crash all the time for you too guys?
Just loaded up an old save and tried to progress, seems to only crash on encountering an enemy at least. Given the title screen has a giant "TEST SCREEN" logo I'm assuming this is a leaked WIP rather than anything intentionally in a playable state.

Reactions: Everilld

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some times it makes me really mad because it's hard to tell greedy people from not greedy lol. like those scamers who call you phone to try and ruin you life lol. i am not saying that this dev is i am just saying it his hard to tell the once who will finish from those that won't.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes