Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
None of the saves seem to unlock the gallery at all. As a matter of fact, deleting the save folder doesn't seem to affect the saves at all. Are they located somewhere else as well besides in the game folder or something?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well how long we have been waiting i could see why lol. hope they fixed the gallory this time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well think the one that's at the top is the last one we got. did the link get closed down and the gallory does not work on it. if you want the new version i don't know if its been put here yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now i ask this alot but what's happening with this game is it here are some where diffrent know. it was fun the other's were fun to but i alway's miss some of the gallory's in the old one's. also there was one that looked very short you play i think graci's duaghter to find her that was not a long game and only i think like mybe three are four sex scene's. still hope this game is doing ok still old version it look's like.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok gallory is fixed wish there was a way to play all three girls just so you could ge every thing with out starting over with each girl.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes