Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Could someone tell me the correct order of the games ? because looks like all of his games are connected but I just want to know in which order I should play it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i have not heard anything about this game of late. when will there be an update and will the bugs get fixed too

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
well last thing happened was the 3 women resting at the old house..is that the ending of that update ? and if so when is the new one ?

Darthasus

Mar 6, 2018
i got this error when clickin gon the gallary

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Muhd Siddiq\Desktop\Stuff\Dark_Whispers-1.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 431, in render
raise Exception("Grid overfull.")

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what's the story. this has not updated and the gallory not fixed hope for good new's soon. i also hope the dev and there team is in good health and spirt's.

Reactions: Toaster22

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know what's going on here but i guess no more update's and i was really hopeing to see all three of the red headed lady's get plowed at the same time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if this has been abandand need's a tag then. don't know what's going on with it if it's moved some where diffrent then do tell.

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
Nikraria has mentioned on his Patreon on Friday that the project isn't abandoned. He's apparently been adding new scenes and finishing up artwork for them which is why it took so long. It kinda makes sense, given that he's doing scenes for 3 characters rather than 1 while also doing coding and bug work to make the game more playable.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks for the heads up i hope they fix the gallory if you can ask them about make a scene were all three get fucked togther are a scene where the mother and duaghter are on top of each other why getting fucked lool.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do all the other game's that they make witch one's are finished and is the one with rebbaca just a test version are is there a true game of it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes