Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
There are some scenes/renders where she looks not just pale, but almost grey'ish like she's starring in a black-and-white movie from back in the 50's or something. Not trying to be rude, just not sure how to explain it. It's almost giving Vampire / Undead vibes at times.

Here some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here two good shots for a side-by-side comparison. In the first one, her skintone looks more natural. The second one with more lighting is turning her into a Vampire. It's not that bad in these two renders, but you prolly get what I mean. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I understand your point. Thanks for providing the screenshots.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Weekly Progress Report

Hey everyone! How's it going? Here's the scoop for this week's progress report. Last week was a bit of a snooze fest, nothing new to report, so I skipped the update and threw in some preview renders instead.
Anyways, I wasn't able to cover the entire script, so I decided to shorten the update. There were parts in the middle that I hadn't rendered, but now they are all done. All that's left is a steamy scene to render, and then it's on to the post-work extravaganza.
As I've mentioned before, I am determined to release the update in February no matter what. It's the same size as Part 3. As for the exact release date, well, I'm still juggling a lot, so I'll keep you posted.
Here's a little teaser before I get back to the grind .

That's all for today. Back to work!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone have a save? I played this game some time ago and i dont want to start over just to see some scenes in the gallery? So if anyone has a save to share with me towards the end of part 3 I would be grateful..
Thanks in advance :)

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Does someone have a save? I played this game some time ago and i dont want to start over just to see some scenes in the gallery? So if anyone has a save to share with me towards the end of part 3 I would be grateful..
Thanks in advance :)
Don't worry. You'll be able to adjust the skip speed from the next update onwards. You can set it to the maximum and skip through everything in seconds.

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Don't worry. You'll be able to adjust the skip speed from the next update onwards. You can set it to the maximum and skip through everything in seconds.
Ohhh sounds nice ^^ But the next update is not for now and i wanted to see the scenes in the gallery.. nevermind i guess i'll play this from the beginning again!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Oh well your save is kinda useless for me because i still cant have access to the full gallery.. I dont know why.. But thanks for trying tho
View attachment 3366672
Because gallery is never related to any save (or very rarely). Instead you need a file named persistent. You'll find it in the saves folder.

Note it isn't trivial to replace it. You may have to delete it in both:
- <Darker folder>\game\saves
- %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\Darker (on Windows at least)

Before placing a persistent file someone gave you in <Darker folder>\game\saves.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Oh well your save is kinda useless for me because i still cant have access to the full gallery.. I dont know why.. But thanks for trying tho
View attachment 3366672
Persistent files cannot be posted individually they must always be inside a zip or rar I thought you only needed the save to get to the scene you wanted to see, which was near the end of the episode, so I understood.

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Persistent files cannot be posted individually they must always be inside a zip or rar I thought you only needed the save to get to the scene you wanted to see, which was near the end of the episode, so I understood.
Yea my bad.. i didnt explain clearly what i wanted but thanks :) i appreciate it a lot

Reactions: Geko1711

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow.
I found this today and I liked it, the graphics look great, well done. I wonder what will happen next? I hope there is a lot of fun ahead, good luck to the author.

Reactions: guisurmsn
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes